• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Bradberry beast stats

Benotheking

16 minutes ago, CRA said:

No. Bradyberry works a side and the Raiders consistently move their WRs.  Bradyberry got a lot of Crabtree 

When bradberry was the one covering he did well. Don't think he let his man go very far at all.

Worley did really well too. That one no PI call (pushing) that set the Raiders in a nice position should've been called, and Worley would've been real fine.

14 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He and probably his aliases are just trying to make him look bad since he's a Gettleman pick. Crabtree had a good game, so you slight Bradberry by saying he covered Crabtree the most, when half Crabtree's yardage came on leaving Klein one on one for some stupid reason.

Bruh, I ain't got no aliases.  I use my iPhone and some reason quickly typing Bradberry becomes Bradyberry sometimes.  It ain't that serious. 

I said he got both guys.  He did.  Guy specially mentioned him getting Cooper so I pointed out he got a good bit of Crabtree....which he did. 

We did a good job overall on those 2.  They had more success attacking elsewhere.  

You seem to be looking for hate 

Bradberry is one of the lone bright spots on this team right now.....a good pick by Gettleman.

Gettleman knows defensive talent, sorry haters. And for all of you bashing Big Vern, stop. It's on Rivera that he was inactive today which is a damn shame. Every time Butler has been on the field this regular season he has stood out and I look forward to watching him play side by side with Star next season. KK isn't worth the money, and I can only hope and pray we tag and trade him for a 2nd-4th round pick.

I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing out of these two. Worley got burnt by Crabtree who had over 100 yards in the game. That's not controlling your man. Now if you tell me when Bradberry was responsible, Crabtree had two catches for fifteen yards, then yeah, i'll drink the Koolaid. The two worst thing Gettleman has done here is let Smitty go, and renig on the Norman franchise tag. We are paying for it. Anyways, the season is over after yesterday anyways, can we pack it in?

2 hours ago, RumHam said:

I'm not seeing what everyone else is seeing out of these two. Worley got burnt by Crabtree who had over 100 yards in the game. That's not controlling your man. Now if you tell me when Bradberry was responsible, Crabtree had two catches for fifteen yards, then yeah, i'll drink the Koolaid. The two worst thing Gettleman has done here is let Smitty go, and renig on the Norman franchise tag. We are paying for it. Anyways, the season is over after yesterday anyways, can we pack it in?

Big chunks of Crabtree's yards came when he was not covered by Bradberry/Worley... were you watching the game?

Archived