• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle Takeover

RoaringRiot

*We interrupt your daily Blame Game to bring you some info on what to do in Seattle this weekend*

Saturday:

What: Rain City Riot Welcoming Party

Where: Canterbury Ale House

When: 7p 

You want to know how fuging hard it is to find a bar willing to be a Panthers bar in Seattle? Come by Canterbury Ale House on Saturday night and I'll tell you. These guys play the Panthers sound on the best TVs and when the Hawks are on at the same time they give the Panthers fans a separate room with sound. Can't get much better than that in the land of the 12s. So we're meeting up there to show them some love by filling our bellies with their food and then boozin' it up. A 530p game in Seattle means it's going to get weird on Saturday night. 

SeaNightBefore.jpeg

Sunday:

What: Tailgate (Bar-Gate) Party

Where: Pyramid Brewing

When: 1p

The tailgating scene is Seattle is mostly bar-gating - it's kinda strange. Pyramid Brewing gave us a shout and offered us a private section of their patio. They're going to decorate in black and blue and have it ready for us at 1p. This will be my 4th game in Seattle and I've never, NEVER seen a bar willing to do that. And I've been to Pyramid - it's a cool spot with an awesome patio right next to Safeco. So we'll be gathering there starting at 1p to get ready to watch Olsen recover from the Oakland drops and make another game winning TD catch. 

Both events are open to all Panthers fans. There isn't a cover at either of them. Just come out and help us rep the Panthers in one of the least opposing fan-friendly places I've been to. It's not Oakland or Philly, but since our game has become some sort of "rivalry" they like to give us plenty of poo.

And for those of you who have decided to quit watching.....enjoy those leaves.  

2 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

*We interrupt your daily Blame Game to bring you some info on what to do in Seattle this weekend*

Saturday:

What: Rain City Riot Welcoming Party

Where: Canterbury Ale House

When: 7p 

You want to know how fuging hard it is to find a bar willing to be a Panthers bar in Seattle? Come by Canterbury Ale House on Saturday night and I'll tell you. These guys play the Panthers sound on the best TVs and when the Hawks are on at the same time they give the Panthers fans a separate room with sound. Can't get much better than that in the land of the 12s. So we're meeting up there to show them some love by filling our bellies with their food and then boozin' it up. A 530p game in Seattle means it's going to get weird on Saturday night. 

SeaNightBefore.jpeg

Sunday:

What: Tailgate (Bar-Gate) Party

Where: Pyramid Brewing

When: 1p

The tailgating scene is Seattle is mostly bar-gating - it's kinda strange. Pyramid Brewing gave us a shout and offered us a private section of their patio. They're going to decorate in black and blue and have it ready for us at 1p. This will be my 4th game in Seattle and I've never, NEVER seen a bar willing to do that. And I've been to Pyramid - it's a cool spot with an awesome patio right next to Safeco. So we'll be gathering there starting at 1p to get ready to watch Olsen recover from the Oakland drops and make another game winning TD catch. 

Both events are open to all Panthers fans. There isn't a cover at either of them. Just come out and help us rep the Panthers in one of the least opposing fan-friendly places I've been to. It's not Oakland or Philly, but since our game has become some sort of "rivalry" they like to give us plenty of poo.

And for those of you who have decided to quit watching.....enjoy those leaves.  

Wish I could be there with y'all

Archived