• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The_Rainmaker to ban list in 2017

therealmjl

Don't most poo posters on here disappear after about a year on here anyway? It seems like the entire 4 years I've been a member here, there's always been at least one poster who generally posts worthless crap. Then I'll not post for a few months, and when I return they're usually gone, and have been replaced by a new generation of poo posters. PanthersUnited in particular comes to mind, I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 hours ago, updownsigma said:

Don't most poo posters on here disappear after about a year on here anyway? It seems like the entire 4 years I've been a member here, there's always been at least one poster who generally posts worthless crap. Then I'll not post for a few months, and when I return they're usually gone, and have been replaced by a new generation of poo posters. PanthersUnited in particular comes to mind, I'm sure there are more that I just can't think of right now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah last chunk of time I was posting here regularly there was some dude (that everyone referred to by an acronym?) whose threads consistently annoyed people. Can't seem to remember his name though.

Archived