• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wait Did I Hear That Right?

Saca312

Per the redskins,

On the disappointment of losing:

“Yeah, we’re disappointed, there’s no question. But first off, we were out-coached today. There’s no question about that. And I think they played better than us today. So we have to give credit to the Carolina Panthers. It’s my responsibility to get these guys ready to play. We weren’t as ready as I would have liked to have been. We didn’t execute like I would like to have seen. That falls on my shoulders. But we still have two games left to look forward to and hopefully get a victory in Chicago Saturday.”

Very interesting

Our coaches actually out-coached a team?

Well to be fair I don't think Rivera has ever said those words ever, but still.

11 minutes ago, truthjuice said:

I'm no fan of Shula but I love the offensive game he called. 

We've never been admitted to being outcoached. 

Jeez, if you love him so much why don't you marry him.  The Shula love is getting out of hand. Hey everyone! this guy almost complimented Shula!  Disgusting. 

But yeah, if it not for drops and refs we should of dropped 40ish on them.  Nice job by O and D coaches last night 

34 minutes ago, CRA said:

Jeez, if you love him so much why don't you marry him.  The Shula love is getting out of hand. Hey everyone! this guy almost complimented Shula!  Disgusting. 

But yeah, if it not for drops and refs we should of dropped 40ish on them.  Nice job by O and D coaches last night 

Lmao huh. I'll give credit where it's due. Shula did good last night. I knew for sure he was gonna abort the mission once he saw the run game working. I still dislike him but he called a gem last night. 

Just now, truthjuice said:

Lmao huh. I'll give credit where it's due. Shula did good last night. I knew for sure he was gonna abort the mission once he saw the run game working. I still dislike him but he called a gem last night. 

Very true. Honestly surprised. Now if he can keep this up...

Archived