• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons: What Failcon Fans Are Saying

Saca312

51 minutes ago, Borat said:

Falcons 34-24 

Panthers 31, Falcons 27

It is payback time in Charlotte and if you think the Panthers aren't going to be ready, well bad mistake. They have had a lot of injuries and but for a few last minute losses even with those injuries would be tied with the Falcons now.

They are waiting for Atlanta and Atlanta knows it.

47 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

We'll win 27-17. Vic will get his and Clayborn will be back so we'll get good push. We don't miss many tackles & that'll be key to winning the game along with making Cam uncomfortable. 

Daryl held yo boy vicki sackless last game. So go ahead and hang yo hat on that one.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

We'll win 27-17. Vic will get his and Clayborn will be back so we'll get good push. We don't miss many tackles & that'll be key to winning the game along with making Cam uncomfortable. 

A Georgia fan making victory predictions.  Classic.  How about them Commodores, son?

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

The worst thing that could happen for the Falcons is the fact Daryl Williams is coming back at Right Tackle. He'll shut down Vic like last time.

Question is, when Addison, CJ (if he's healthy)/Delaire, KK Short/Vernon Butler, Star/Kyle Love all put forth the pressure like teams number 1 with sacks do, with the best and deepest LB corps to help them with an improving secondary and a stout red zone defense, how will your failcons fare? 

We retooled ourselves on D, and you're riding the tide of thinking your D is "elite" against pathetic offenses. Our offense is still potent, as long as we get a running game, and with Stewart; we'll go far.

Just now, Saca312 said:

The worst thing that could happen for the Falcons is the fact Daryl Williams is coming back at Right Tackle. He'll shut down Vic like last time.

Question is, when Addison, CJ (if he's healthy)/Delaire, KK Short/Vernon Butler, Star/Kyle Love all put forth the pressure like teams number 1 with sacks do, with the best and deepest LB corps to help them with an improving secondary and a stout red zone defense, how will your failcons fare? 

We retooled ourselves on D, and you're riding the tide of thinking your D is "elite" against pathetic offenses. Our offense is still potent, as long as we get a running game, and with Stewart; we'll go far.

I don't know, part of me wishes we were stuck with the same OL grouping we had to trot out last week.  Even though people were playing all over the map they finally started to hit a groove.  Now we shuffle again.

Here is the thing, Yes Panthers are a shell of themselves than they were a year ago. However, This is a home game, and Division rival, Cam always goes HAM during this time of the year. Also, Cam is from Atlanta, he always shows up during the Falcons, just look at his stats.

Just now, CRA said:

I don't know, part of me wishes we were stuck with the same OL grouping we had to trot out last week.  Even though people were playing all over the map they finally started to hit a groove.  Now we shuffle again.

I really believe it has more to do with our center more than anything. Tyler Larsen is playing lights out, and it's obvious Scott is a decent backup and Turner isn't fit at tackle due to inexperience there.

I'd love to see them in action this weekend. 

Archived