• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN First Take: Cam Newton Better Long Term Than Matt Ryan

Saca312

"Running back playing quarterback".

Oh man, that sure is a new one.

That's only the same stereotype about black quarterbacks that we've heard for years.

After today it's probably time to purge these pathetic Falcons fans that can only show up when their team has a winning record. Fairweather pussies.

4 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Y'all stI'll think Cam is better after this game? LOL

17-48. Im sure Kelvin Benjamin is sitting there cursing on the bench, and wondering why Derek Anderson isnt getting him the ball.

I don't think Panthers fans will ever trade Newton for Ryan. They stick by their QB and that's the right thing to do

Matt Ryan blows.  He hasn't done poo in the playoffs. I know plenty of falcons fans that would have traded cam for him in a heart beat before this season.  One bad season for cam shouldn't change that.  

Thanks for joining us while your team is playing well.  I'm sure we won't see you next year if they play poorly again or lose the first game in the playoffs 

I got mad respect with how that patchwork defense of the Falcons has become a decent force recently.

Really, it comes down to Cam looking injured, and him having an off season. 

With some work, and tuning up, along with a Cotchery type receiver, I think we'll be in contention by next year. Also think we need another decent back to really make our running game even more dangerous.

Archived