• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you make out of Cams press conference?

chknwing

Just now, dave-o said:

After watching his lack of effort today and seemingly being totally checked out mentally at times today...  I wonder what Cam's and Rivera's relationship is like?  I saw those two totaling avoiding each other today....

The Huddle will shrug it off, but there's something to it probably. You know things can brew and nobody will ever really know. I wondered too if they've been rocky since before tie gate. 

1 minute ago, jasonluckydog said:

Cam needs to do the opposite and work this offseason on football only.  Fug the kids network bullshit, fug creating outfits and focus on a relationship with your wide receivers this offseason sort like Brady and Edelman,  Rodgers and Jordy do. 

Jordy Nelson and Edlemen can get open.  Cam has to throw in tiny windows to guys with defenders on their hips or that simply half ass half their routes

3 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

Cam needs to do the opposite and work this offseason on football only.  Fug the kids network bullshit, fug creating outfits and focus on a relationship with your wide receivers this offseason sort like Brady and Edelman,  Rodgers and Jordy do. 

He does work out with his WRs, they bond, they're all friends. But he can't give them effort. I don't know what else he can do for them. Maybe his receivers should work on themselves. He needs a mental break from football. I'd say the whole team does. 

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I have a feeling DG might try to trade Cam this offseason.

You mean so he can slowly start his grand plan of bringing on a Tom Coughlin like old school HC and a lame Eli-type QB. 

Giants got rings but the Giants were never a model of consistency.  More like catching some sweet luck for weird stretches 

3 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I have a feeling DG might try to trade Cam this offseason.

Stirs and I had this same conversation. I don't think a trade is coming this offseason, but I could and do see him being traded at some point in his career.

Just now, Kakarot said:

Stirs and I had this same conversation. I don't think a trade is coming this offseason, but I could and do see him being traded at some point in his career.

Cam performance directly effects DG job. DG will not put up with this poo and Norman was a perfect example of that.  DG can get 3 #1 picks for Cam right now and he might just do it.  We do not know if Cam is happy being in Carolinas.  It might be mutual.

44 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

He hates to lose and needs a break. Then come back focused.

We all know he hates to lose, but also, I got to think that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't excepting this type of year when the season started.

So we as fans, even after Josh was gone, still thought we were a playoff type team. If we fans thought that, then maybe the players did as well? So if us fans are frustrated over how this year played out? How do you feel the players, or the coaches feel?

4 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Cam performance directly effects DG job. DG will not put up with this poo and Norman was a perfect example of that.  DG can get 3 #1 picks for Cam right now and he might just do it.  We do not know if Cam is happy being in Carolinas.  It might be mutual.

DG's performance directly effects Cam/Ron/Everyone.  

When compiling a list of what went wrong in 2016 you start with Dave.  

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Aw c'mon man!!!!! Wait...3 1st rounders for Cam? Let me have a few more shots to think about that. 3 1st rounders is a tempting offer I tell ya what.

For Cam?...Dang. I love me some Cam as my QB. But 3 1st rounders. Double dang man. That is a franchise changing deal. Of course we lose Cam. But imagine the talent you can get with 6 1st round picks? (Our 3, and the 3 with get in the trade.)

OMG. My mind is all a flutter with the possibilities. Happy New Year indeed.

Just now, CRA said:

DG's performance directly effects Cam/Ron/Everyone.  

When compiling a list of what went wrong in 2016 you start with Dave.  

Thats the difference between a leader &  "boss"

DG will swallow his pride and work with Ron & Cam

I'm pretty sure he heard a mouthful from JR

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 10.00.51 PM.png

Archived