• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF Free Agents and their rankings

Ricky Spanish

4 hours ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

any chance we sign Leveon Bell? lol

We could trade for Randy Gregory too.

He's gonna be suspended for a year so the Cowboys probably won't ask for much. And then when he comes back from that suspension, he'll be ready to solve our pass rush problems!

While we're at it, how long is Josh Gordon out for?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

We could trade for Randy Gregory too.

He's gonna be suspended for a year so the Cowboys probably won't ask for much. And then when he comes back from that suspension, he'll be ready to solve our pass rush problems!

While we're at it, how long is Josh Gordon out for?

Bell's not on any of their level of stupidity. But yes, Bell would never be signed by us.

For gods sake... please get a LT who can stay on the field and a WR who can get separation.

Those are much higher priorities than any other needs.

DE comes in next and then S followed by FB.

Bottom line is, this team has no chance of winning games with its QB on the ground, its running game stymied and the resulting consequences of both.

Sent from my SM-G930P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

7 hours ago, thomas96 said:

3 great young fullbacks I'd love to have here. Really think we should snag one of them at whatever the market cost for a FB is rather than trying to draft one late or try out UDFAs like we've been doing. That to me should be a priority in FA, first day even. One of the few positions that getting a top player won't break the bank but will have a huge impact on the team. Tolbert needs to go.

I'm bigger on the H-back option only because Cam seems less comfortable in a I formation. 

Matt Kalil with a massive 36 grade lmao

Please don't sign him

I seem to remember that Bell was the 2nd worst LT in 2015... worst was Oher

Then, in 2016, the OL played in front of a 15-1 MVP

Just saying... sometimes pff doesn't tell the whole situation.

Just now, lasus83 said:

I seem to remember that Bell was the 2nd worst LT in 2015... worst was Oher

Then, in 2016, the OL played in front of a 15-1 MVP

Just saying... sometimes pff doesn't tell the whole situation.

I know. I just don't want to go into next year with a guy that we just have to hope will have a turn around season. 

I know. I just don't want to go into next year with a guy that we just have to hope will have a turn around season. 

Agreed

And we have the cash for that position... some would argue the second most important position on the team.

I would caution that it is more important to have a left tackle who can stay on the field then one who has Elite potential

There are players at every position who are often injured and rarely injured. Will Witherspoon came into my school back in the day and said as much. He indicated that some people's training regiment and understanding of the game played far more of a factor than sheer luck when it came to injuries.

As we saw at the end of this season and the end of 2014, it's more so continuity then it is Talent

the only guy i would want is jefferson at safety. cyprien would be ok, i think there's a chance he could show more here, but would feel bad if we miss out on a stud safety because of him.

murray sucks, they are dying to replace him in oakland. swearinger sucks and is the wrong kind of aggressive, he is dumb and aggressive, not like josh or 89.

i doubt we get a chance at jones or jpp.

kalil would be a gamble, even if change of scenery was good for him, he is not very healthy and could bust that way shortly. i'm not interested in any of the other linemen realistically.

cap is a good player for what he is but i don't think he would come back now plus i think we see what leonard johnson can do and see where sanchez is next fall.

one of the speedy WRs would be good and i'd be happy with a FB who can legit challenge for the spot. i doubt the endless line of late rookies will amount to much on that end. i could see a TE also, but not as likely.

we need to secure mario addison.

20 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Sebastian Vollmer.

Sat out the entire year with a bad...hip? Anyway he missed the year and he could be a nice cheap get on a prove it type deal. 

He was solid when healthy before this past season. I'm guessing Dave and company are happy with Williams at RT though...

I'd be fairly surprised if he didn't just retire.

Archived