• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2017 Panthers Mock Draft 2.0 (Rounds 1-3) - Panthers Steal A Player In The Third Round

Saca312

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Except for this year in which he played every game plus the bowl game.

Which is also why he's not deep down in round 4-6. He's showing he can be healthy, but the question remains if he'll keep it that way in the NFL.

Like I said, I've been sifting through mocks and I see him picked up around round 3. I'm basing my picks off of those for now.

17 minutes ago, SOJA said:

great work OP! never considered that TE but he seems like a great prospect.

Yeah, this guy just looks like a Gettleman prospect.

Just considering how last year he chose Bradberry based on his potential, I think he would be in love with a guy like Njoku with his physical traits and ceiling. He's an athletic guy with potential, and he seems like a guy Gettleman just loves.

@Saca312.How to put this? Um...I like it. Sorta. I'll take Fournette, I'll take a TE in the 2nd, and I'll take a DE in the 3rd. So I do agree with your picks, just not who you picked at those picks. But, you put too dang much time on this, so I can live with how you got this going for us.

I also agree that if we can shore up the DE, and SS positions in FA. We can pretty much draft whatever we want. And like your draft, I like drafting athletes. So again, I guess I agree with where you have gone.

Lastly. In before, if your gon go o in the first too, you need ta go WR LT. other wize, your a maroon head. lol

6 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...I feel so confident that we will not draft  Fournette  that I will lick anyone's genitals on the square of Charlotte if we do.

Damn. That's some confidence right there.  Someone needs to save this and not shower for a good two weeks leading up to draft night. LOL!

11 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah, this guy just looks like a Gettleman prospect.

Just considering how last year he chose Bradberry based on his potential, I think he would be in love with a guy like Njoku with his physical traits and ceiling. He's an athletic guy with potential, and he seems like a guy Gettleman just loves.

The ONLY beef I have with this is can you take potential at 40? However, upon further thinking, it would depend on what happened in FA. If we do happen to grab a solid DE, and SS, then maybe you could get your pick. It would also need to be the best TE left. The kid better be worth it. Or Ima come looking for you.

If Njoku has enough talent to get Gman's attention, then what the heck. Otherwise, I like the TE pick. I would just prefer someone who will be able to contribute earlier than later. And right now, I have not paid enough attention yet.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I also agree that if we can shore up the DE, and SS positions in FA. We can pretty much draft whatever we want. And like your draft, I like drafting athletes. So again, I guess I agree with where you have gone.

Yeah I agree. This draft imho hits on BPA - if we shore up positions like DE, SS, and depth LT - and would allow us to get the best players for a real breakout season.

The first mock I displayed has what I would take if we do not get an adequate SS in FA. Nevertheless I expect a RB in the first or second; this is such a good class that it'd be ludicrous if we don't take one.

OT's can be taken at the compensatory - at the highest - since this draft class is weak at starting tackles. I'd rather just get future prospects/depth/gems since there won't be a starter caliber tackle this class.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn. That's some confidence right there.  Someone needs to save this and not shower for a good two weeks leading up to draft night. LOL!

G only draft D first round...just like every team knows what offensive play we gonna run...i know what G gonna do...we be predictable.. 

Archived