• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm happy as hell but still falcons winning or losing this game....

CPF4LIFE

I really hope this was a wake up call for this team an fanbase.

Football gods really helped us out tonight, falcons lost but they will still be a threat next year. Let's collectively put all the disappointments behind us, kill this off season and comeback strong next year. We got the talent and resources to do it, let's make sure the birds are not playing on this night a year from now instead of us. 

I really hope this was a wake up call for this team an fanbase.

Football gods really helped us out tonight, falcons lost but they will still be a threat next year. Let's collectively put all the disappointments behind us, kill this off season and comeback strong next year. We got the talent and resources to do it, let's make sure the birds are not playing on this night a year from now instead of us. 

100% superbowl hangover incoming! We all thought we would be back the following year too

Sent from my SM-G935V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Losing Shanahan is fuggin HUGE! He was the mastermind behind that juggernaut offense, and you don't just lose him and stay the same. Not to mention they had the BIGGEST choke in NFL history (scratch that, sports history). It will be 4x harder for them to get back than we had it tbh. Twas a good day.

And I agree with OP. Football Gods bailed us out. Hopefully it opened the eyes of Rivera/Gettleman and we make the necessary changes. This year just proved just how fast things can change and not to take things for granted.

Archived