• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best FA Move So Far

Mr. Miagi

poo, I'd love if we re-signed Remmers. We need tackle depth something fierce and he has experience on either side.

I don't necessarily want him starting, but a dude with his kind of experience is invaluable. People around here act like he was Byron Bell levels of bad, and that just wasn't the case. He was an average at best RT and a below average LT. Bell was below average at best at RT and the worst in the league at LT.

I'd welcome Remmers back with open arms if it were a backup contract. 

5 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

poo, I'd love if we re-signed Remmers. We need tackle depth something fierce and he has experience on either side.

I don't necessarily want him starting, but a dude with his kind of experience is invaluable. People around here act like he was Byron Bell levels of bad, and that just wasn't the case. He was an average at best RT and a below average LT. Bell was below average at best at RT and the worst in the league at LT.

I agree with you assessment, he was put between rock and hard place just doesn't have the talent to compete against stiffer competition. 

He will be a great depth player.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

On top of the fact that he's also depth at center.

Most huddlers are wrong about KB, remmers, gano, and stew. 

Pointless to state remmers is a good OLmen. Or they are like 24-6 with him starting at RT. Misinformed huddler -" Nope don't care, He sucks !!!!!!!!"......

If we won that Super Bowl, people wouldn't give a poo if Remmers was our right tackle.

Flashbulb memories of strip sacks stick with a man.

I agree he is a average starter, and like most average starters, can run into mismatches (his being speed rushers).

2 minutes ago, cam1uvrxoxo said:

I like Remmers and we need the depth!! People are too quick to lash out at him and blame him.  I think Oher is more of a problem, because of injuries.  Remmers at RT is fine guys!

What you drinking or smoking on? I need some of that.

Archived