• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine 40 Reactions Here

Catufb85

4.4--- Make other plans

4.45---probably have to move up and use 2nd. Not happening    

4.5--- Probably 50/50 shot, depending on QBs. Would use comp pick to secure him. That's all.

4.55--He's ours and I'm thrilled because I know he's faster than that on the field. 

Even if he bombs, he will have the Pro Day to get back in shape. These could mean next to nothing. But I've never anticipated a 40 more. 

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I doubt hardly any team pays attention to anything other than the 10 yard split. After that, it doesn't matter. You never see an OL get knocked because he lacks "deep speed". LOL!

Byron Bell had amazing deep speed right to the QB. Good thing he was left handed too.

2 hours ago, Catufb85 said:

The Fat Boys starting the day off with the 40 this morning. Kicked off around Nine. Tracking to keep track of it at work but so far this morning...

TCU OL Aviante Collins 6'4 295 just ran a 4.75 40 and had 34 reps yesterday.. This kid just earned some $$$

Utah OL Garrett Bolles 6'5 297 ran a 4.91 40.

Keep the post coming. Running backs coming up shortly.

Reps matter for o-line, but their 40 times do not matter at all. It's all about leg strength, not speed.

Well hopefully he doesn't have to do any vertical jumps while on the football field.  One will argue it means so much and others will say it does. Yes vertical does demonstrate leg strength, explosiveness, etc.  so with a 28.5" vertical are some of you now questioning his actual film of just this explosiveness and leg strength y'all been salivating over?  Yes I was shocked and figured to be in mid to high 30s.  But dude is a football player and ultimately you go back to the film. Still want at 8!

keep underachieving  at the Underwear Olunpics Mr. fournette, then Welcome to Charlotte! 

Archived