• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Missing Huddler: Kurb

Mr. Miagi

42 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Oh I haven't seen a name mentioned that should be. But... I forget the name. Fire something. Firefox? It was a female huddler who was like a super fuging football expert, it was really fun to read her thoughts.

Don't remember a Firefox, but @KB_fan is one of the best pure football/numbers/stats posters on here male or female.

She's fairly new tho I think...  

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

Don't remember a Firefox, but @KB_fan is one of the best pure football/numbers/stats posters on here male or female.

It's not Firefox it's just a word like that, man I wish I could remember that name. That's gonna bug me.

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

Fireball, I think.

She was half Panther fan, half Patriots fan. Someone said she decided to go full Pats fan.

45 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Oh I haven't seen a name mentioned that should be. But... I forget the name. Fire something. Firefox? It was a female huddler who was like a super fuging football expert, it was really fun to read her thoughts.

Think it was Fireball.  

Archived