• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 1&2 Summary

therealmjl

8 hours ago, mjligon said:

Barry Church- Jags

Tony Jefferson- Ravens

Johnathan Cyprien- wont win bidding war with Browns

Matt Kalil- won't win bidding war with Vikes

Russell Okung- Too many teams to name...we won't win bidding war

Patrick Dimarco- Bills

Kyle Juszczyk - 49ers

----

I am sure more disappointment on its way tomorrow. 

#sustainedmediocrity

Welp.

4 hours ago, Toomers said:

How about actually trying to discuss every move on its own merit? Instead of just blindly calling any, and every, move the FO makes as a mistake. Funny thing is, those that bash every move, or lack of moves, never suggest anything beforehand. It's just bitch about every player that signs with another team and cry that we didn't overpay for them. 

Has the FO made mistakes. Absolutely. Have they turned a franchise that went 15-33 the 3 previous seasons, and was in salary cap "HELL", into a 3 time division winner with a SB appearance. That is not an accident. No matter how much people want it to be. It's gotten to the point where these people don't even want any player drafted to succeed because it might signify the FO made a good decision. That's what's pathetic. They would rather be right than see any Panthers success.

I'm so waiting for you to show me when i downed every move made by this FO..

Or i'll wait for you to admit you're overeggerating..

I won't hold my breath for either..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I'm so waiting for you to show me when i downed every move made by this FO..

Or i'll wait for you to admit you're overeggerating..

I won't hold my breath for either..

I guess it would be the same as your original statement of any opinion is blindly following the FO. Is that an exaggeration. Have you not spent the last couple days complaining about everything and player?

you can breathe now

So this might get passed by but here's a really great intro to FA from the MMQB

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2017/03/09/nfl-free-agency-dwayne-allen-trade-new-england-patriots

Now many of y'all will say "whatever!  Need ALL the FAs!"  But it goes to show how smart teams look at FA, the Draft and the types of players they need.

Good read.  Might be helpful for those stressing we didn't pay someone $15 million a year for whatever reasons.

The thing is yes we went to the superbowl with a bunch of subpar players and coaching staff we lost the superbowl because of that... We need to upgrade something...we did not upgrade coaching staff so the players have to be upgraded..i am not sure we are going to even do that looking at the free agent signings..we are buying them same products not better just the same...When the chicago bulls and denver broncos won their championship they got new coaches and a couple of new players to get over the hump..What have we done?

22 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I guess it would be the same as your original statement of any opinion is blindly following the FO. Is that an exaggeration. Have you not spent the last couple days complaining about everything and player?

you can breathe now

No i was responding to the statement i quoted..

And no again I love Mario deal and signing..

All them other bums and giving Cj a raise no i didn't like..

Those are facts since you been following my post..

Just now, WOW!! said:

No i was responded to the statement i quoted..

And no again I love Mario deal and signing..

All them other bums and giving Cj a raise no i didn't like..

Those are facts since you been following my post..

And again, CJ got a 1.3M raise. Considering he got more pressure than anyone on our team, including Mario, 4.3M isn't out of line and many writers have called the signing good. Other guys mean nothing. They have to make team first. But you have been told this multiple times. If we need money, it's there. We just made the mistake of spending big on the wrong player. None of those players kept us from signing Kalil for way too much, if reports are accurate. 

6 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And again, CJ got a 1.3M raise. Considering he got more pressure than anyone on our team, including Mario, 4.3M isn't out of line and many writers have called the signing good. Other guys mean nothing. They have to make team first. But you have been told this multiple times. If we need money, it's there. We just made the mistake of spending big on the wrong player. None of those players kept us from signing Kalil for way too much, if reports are accurate. 

I don't give a fug.. This is a opinion forum i gave my opinion.. i will keep doing it whether you like it or not...

If i like move i will say it and if i don't i will say that..

So......hmmmm sucks for you i guess..

18 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I don't give a fug.. This is a opinion forum i gave my opinion.. i will keep doing it whether you like it or not...

If i like move i will say it and if i don't i will say that..

So......hmmmm sucks for you i guess..

It's OK. A little cranberry juice and midol will help.

26 minutes ago, Toomers said:

It's OK. A little cranberry juice and midol will help.

You see how much a baby you Gettelman Clut members are when ppl don't always suck off his nippleshorts like you do..lol

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You see how much a baby you Gettelman Clut members are when ppl don't always suck off his nippleshorts like you do..lol

Let's see...I've spent the entire morning calling the latest move by our FO a horrible mistake. And I'm a cult member. Where as you lump me in with a huddle cliche because you ran out stuff to say and started flowing heavy. 

Archived