• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OJ Howard: The Beast from Bama

Ricky Spanish

He's like 1 of the 10 players I wouldn't mind in the 1st round of the draft. In Cam's 1st year with Shockey and Olsen in 2011: 

Shockey - 37 receptions 455 yards

Olsen - 45 receptions 540 yards

Now keep in mind that we did this with Legadu Nannee as our #2 WR. Also that was Cam's rookie year and over 4,000 yards passing. 

Like I said wouldn't mind the pick at all. 

2 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

He's like 1 of the 10 players I wouldn't mind in the 1st round of the draft. In Cam's 1st year with Shockey and Olsen in 2011: 

Shockey - 37 receptions 455 yards

Olsen - 45 receptions 540 yards

Now keep in mind that we did this with Legadu Nannee as our #2 WR. Also that was Cam's rookie year and over 4,000 yards passing. 

Like I said wouldn't mind the pick at all. 

Man, its a shame how shoddy the receiving talent Cam's been stuck with since '11 aside the obvious Olsen.

Really hope Leonard or Howard is there 

Just now, rico6 said:

Man, its a shame how shoddy the receiving talent Cam's been stuck with since '11 aside the obvious Olsen.

Really hope Leonard or Howard is there 

I think everyone who wants Leonard and Adams are going to be very disappointed. I do believe Howard will be there if we want him. 

8 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

No Fournette, get a safety, no safety, get Thomas, no Thomas, I guess OJ Howard.  

My exactly.

OJ is gonna be a monster.  Maybe trade down acquire more picks get OJ in the teens.  Trade #8 to Browns for #12 and #33 pick.  Pick up OJ at #12 and still great talent at top of 2nd with picks #1 and #8 in 2nd.

BoOm!

16 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

No Fournette, get a safety, no safety, get Thomas, no Thomas, I guess OJ Howard.  

That's pretty much how I feel about it. Fournette would be a game changer on offense for us.  One of the top two safeties would be game changers for our defense. Thomas would probably be a very good player for our defense. Howard would probably be a good guy to replace Olsen whenever he decides to stop being a beast and compliment him in the meantime.  

8 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

My exactly.

OJ is gonna be a monster.  Maybe trade down acquire more picks get OJ in the teens.  Trade #8 to Browns for #12 and #33 pick.  Pick up OJ at #12 and still great talent at top of 2nd with picks #1 and #8 in 2nd.

BoOm!

thats the perfect situation if Fournette and Adams are off the board I wouldn't mind that trade and picking up Howard or Ross. Then we still have two top 10 2nd rounders which is insane.

One could say we should have finished closer to the middle of the pack anyway if we pulled out a few of those close games.

Archived