• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers deal is final. He is coming home.

SIGCHI222

Just now, 15 said:

this is one of the most surreal moments ever. I was heartbroken when pep left. he was my first jersey. I worshipped that guy. I gave the jersey to my mom so she could wear it on football dress code days at work. honestly would've used it as a cum rag if it stayed in my closet.

now, I'm gonna dust that fugger off and wear it like it's 2003.

welcome home you beautiful bastard!!!

And it's a legit signing too man...he will add to the pass rush and can be used in some "creative" packages.

Modern medicine and people who take care of themselves and sprinkle in some luck and genetics....players can play well past 32...Smitty could still do 1k and 10 at places like NE if he wanted.

I'm all for this signing and I was all for the Kalil signing, but you have to admit it is very weird how we're only going after former players and family of current ones. We like to get our App State and Wofford and Charlotte high school alums as well. This organization is ran too much like a mom 'n pop store for my liking. I assume the next signing will be Munnerlyn.

5 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

I'm all for this signing and I was all for the Kalil signing, but you have to admit it is very weird how we're only going after former players and family of current ones. We like to get our App State and Wofford and Charlotte high school alums as well. This organization is ran too much like a mom 'n pop store for my liking. I assume the next signing will be Munnerlyn.

Well Gettleman is nothing like Hurney and other GMs so....what's the common denominator here?

Do you think JR actually is influencing anything? Or is it we shouldn't have let certain people go in the first place?

Yes that includes Captain...he was/is a good nickle and shouldn't have ever played outside to begin with...and he adds to STs.

Archived