• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Meeting With Miami TE David Njoku For Second Time

bobsfoodbasics

Usually teams bring in a player twice if they want to clear up some questions they have.  But in this case, it could also be they want to compare some things with Howard, who just visited.  

Were any of the visits with Howard or Njoku workouts or just meetings? 

I would consider this guy a legit candidate to be targeted by this staff. If you have watched anything on him he is a high character guy that fits the mold of this organization. 

His whole family is full of doctors and engineers and other highly regarded professionals. You can tell he was raised well and has a good head on his shoulders. Track star (high jump champ) and went to Miami with strong ties to Olsen.  Still fairly raw with tons of potential. 

I couldn't think of a better disciple for Olsen than this guy, makes a lot of sense. If Dave has been anything this offseason, it's fairly predictable, think Kalil, peppers and captain. 

I say if he's there at the end of the first you move up a few spots to grab him, or ideally snag him at 40. Could help address Oline strength / versatility and passing game more than anyone else at that spot in the draft. 

22 minutes ago, PantherProfessor said:

I would consider this guy a legit candidate to be targeted by this staff. If you have watched anything on him he is a high character guy that fits the mold of this organization. 

His whole family is full of doctors and engineers and other highly regarded professionals. You can tell he was raised well and has a good head on his shoulders. Track star (high jump champ) and went to Miami with strong ties to Olsen.  Still fairly raw with tons of potential. 

I couldn't think of a better disciple for Olsen than this guy, makes a lot of sense. If Dave has been anything this offseason, it's fairly predictable, think Kalil, peppers and captain. 

I say if he's there at the end of the first you move up a few spots to grab him, or ideally snag him at 40. Could help address Oline strength / versatility and passing game more than anyone else at that spot in the draft. 

Smart family.....still has an 11% drop rate.

Do NOT want.

1 hour ago, SOJA said:

In a perfect world we trade back and get both McAffrey and Njoku while keeping our two second round picks to spend on a DE and S

This would be my dream scenario.

Trade back in the 1st to grab McC...then trade back into the end of the 1st for Njoku.

I"m pretty sure that's my no. 1 hope at this point.

Archived