• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Bleed Carolina Blue

chknwing

4 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

UNCheat will have this vacated soon enough. 

That's not happening.  Literally, nothing is going to happen to UNC.  The NCAA can't do anything about "classes" only permissible benefits.  There's a reason this has been tied up in court so long.   

23 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I'm not a Dookie. I never went to Duke, have no plans to attend Duke, and honestly don't care much for ACC basketball period. However, I am not afraid to sit here and suggest that 95% of the folks who profess their love for UNC also did not attend school there and more likely attended the "college attire" section of Wal-Mart to get their first taste of UNC. 

I generally like your posts, but you sound real salty right now. 95% of people that cheer for most major teams didn't go there. It's sports.. poo happens. 

And that banner nor any other will be vacated

19 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

A team filled with NBA talent beat a school that kids go to in order to get an education. This game provided much clarity to my basketball affiliations; I thought I pulled for Duke generally because I liked Duke. Then I found myself with the same dreaded feeling when UNC was winning last night as I do when they play Duke and came to the realization that I don't care for Duke at all, I just chose the team with the best chance to always beat UNCheat.

Moral saint.

3 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I believe the starting line up for Carolina was 2 Seniors and 3 Juniors.  So what orifice did you pull that out of cause it smells like shyt.   So I can only assume that it came from your ass not your brain cause it sounds a whole lot like a Dookie spewing hate.

I laughed out loud in the office when I read this.

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

I'm not a Dookie. I never went to Duke, have no plans to attend Duke, and honestly don't care much for ACC basketball period. However, I am not afraid to sit here and suggest that 95% of the folks who profess their love for UNC also did not attend school there and more likely attended the "college attire" section of Wal-Mart to get their first taste of UNC. 

Which means zero on any level or point of concern...I know of graduates from other schools who pull for UNC,dook,or whatever...it's about sports and the love of it...

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

I was raised on Carolina, two brothers attended UNC. One with LT and the other was there when UNC won with Michael Jordan.   I never attended UNC.  But I have been a true and loyal fan through good times and bad.  And BTW I do get my Carolina Stuff from Wal-Mart.  So what is your point.

95% yeah? Really while many may not be able to spout off names like Michael O'Koren and Babyface Yonaker to prove their loyalty. Being a fan is no less different than the 95% of the anit-fans like you that hate just to hate.

11 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

Lame. Also, the guy in this video looks and sound like a douche so this video is invalid as well as lame.

No, it's pretty dead-on accurate.  All these Wal-Heel t-shirt fans... "cause my diddy loved Kurlina!"  UNC alumni want nothing to do with you.

2 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

No, it's pretty dead-on accurate.

It's actually a pretty dumb and narrow minded view, by this argument you can't be a Panther fan unless you are from or live in the Carolinas. I grew up a UNC fan even though none of my family had any affiliation with the school, being a big MJ fan also contributed. I actually attended UNCC before joining the Army, even though I would have loved to attend UNC I just could never afford it. But I've never been a UNCC fan, and have still always maintained being a UNC fan my whole life. Just because I never went there, does not negate that fact.

Archived