• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RB Samaje Perine - The Next "Le'Veon Bell" Transformation And Breakout?

Saca312

7 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I think both aren't better than Mixon or Fournette.  But, I wouldn't mind if we don't get Fournette, picking both of them.  

No debating that. Mixon and Fournette are in a different tier to Perine and Hood. I like Perine as a mid-round option, but definitely not that high.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So Mike Williams and Jordan Leggett are also automatically JAGs because Watson was their QB?

Totally different positions, the QB has to get them the ball passing.  While Watson was a good College QB, he was erratic at times.  But, the defense had to look for the run from Watson, hence the reason Gallman benifitted from that.  Hell, Sabans defense couldn't even stop Watson.  Not once, but twice.  

i like this guy. my favorite analysis of him said he was a "coke machine" running back. hard to get your hands around due to body type. little thing like that can really help breaking tackles even though hes a bit slowet than you might like.

Archived