• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heap accidentally kills daughter

RoaringRiot

As a father of two daughters my heart goes out to him. I can also completely understand how something like this can happen. Kids move around like Little Ninjas sometimes.

I Hope they've got somebody watching him, I can imagine he would be in a very low place right now and capable of committing serious self-harm

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

41 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I can't even wrap my head around the depth of the pain that he's obviously feeling. I'm a big believer that when facing a disaster like an untimely death that life must go on, but I don't know, man...

Yeah, my little brother passed away unexpectedly in January.  So I would know all about having to move on.  But this?  Not sure how I would deal with this. 

What do the police do in an obvious accident such as this? On top of all the pain do they make it worse and put the guy in prison for the ultimate screw Job?

Usually, they take a report and leave the guy alone.

Closest charge would be involuntary manslaughter... No DA in the world wants to persue that case, though.

1 hour ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

What do the police do in an obvious accident such as this? On top of all the pain do they make it worse and put the guy in prison for the ultimate screw Job?

Have to make sure there were no drugs, alcohol involved, and investigate if there was ever any abuse.

Parent's aren't supposed to bury children...and they certainly aren't supposed to be the ones taking their life.  I cannot imagine the pain they are all going through.

Had an acquaintance do something similar a few months ago....I'm worried for his sanity/life.

Archived