• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest PLay in Panthers History

CatfanMO

If you look at NFL.com archives from the 2007 nfl season, they should have something on it...They have some great videos on there

Thanks mate.

Steve Smith vs Texans: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80270521/Texans-Defense-Highlight-WK-2-vs-Panthers-2007

Go to 4:20.

Also, anyone remember Stewart breaking a bunch of tackles (maybe vs TB?) just this past season? They were about to stop him at the line of scrimmage and he just broke through a ton of tackles and kept going lol.

Great vid! What stood out to me was Jake smiling and noodding his head like, yeah b****** I'm about to go up in your ass!(at 1:31 mark in the video) That was what made Jake a great pressure QB. Now he throws his hands in the air and blames everyone but himself. What happened to that swagger?(rant over) My pick x clown followed closely by Ricky Mannings int. to stop the game winning drive for the Rams. I remember thinking during that game, before that int., its over.

Some other great ones that haven't been mentioned:

Sam Mills shovel pass pick-6 vs. the Jets that kind of sealed the first team win

Chad Cota pick in the end zone where he had to wrestle it away from the receiver vs. Steelers in '96 for the first division title

Beuerlein QB draw vs. the Packers in Lambeau for their first home loss in Dec. in over 9 years

Proehl TD catch to beat the Jags in Jake's debut

I was at everyone of these except greenbay,these are all great as well as the rest you people have named.My favorite is against the Bengals in 2002 when we won 52 to 31.It was the game that made Steve Smith.He had a few TD's on returns as well as receiving.

Thanks mate.

Steve Smith vs Texans: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80270521/Texans-Defense-Highlight-WK-2-vs-Panthers-2007

Go to 4:20.

Also, anyone remember Stewart breaking a bunch of tackles (maybe vs TB?) just this past season? They were about to stop him at the line of scrimmage and he just broke through a ton of tackles and kept going lol.

The one and only!

I try to think of the moments that meant the most and got me off the couch and I'd have to say that Smitty in St louis takes the cake in that department, BUT the Beuerlein draw in Green Bay meant a lot because I hated Green Bay for the NFC Championship game in 96'. Another play that I think fits the bill that no one has mentioned was Hail Mary before half time against Pittsburgh in the snow. We lost that game but that was a memorable play, I think Patrick Jeffers came down with that one if I remember correctly.

Archived