• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Christian McCaffrey Doesn't Get Past Carolina

bobsfoodbasics

5 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Why is our front office so bad at keeping their draft plans out of the media? Neither of the past 2 first round pick we made were surprises to me and based on who they were I should have been shell shocked

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

It's like that for every fan base. Everything leaks to those close to the organization.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

His pr people are good. Next we'll hear hes a lock to go #1.

this this and this with some more this and a side of this

Its just CMC's people hyping him up so he'll go sooner. No one except the person with the first pick ever leaks info of who they are taking

56 minutes ago, cultclassiccat said:

Can I say at this point I'm beginning to think that this running back hysteria is an elaborate smoke screen. It's the only twist that hasn't been covered at length and I think it's brilliant..

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I've said the RB's are a smoke screen to get jamal adams to fall.

Not sure if it's working...

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah, Hurney is "retired " too.

This guy said Carolina would take CMC over Fournette. He is either full of poo or scarfing down a load of poo someone told him. Either way, it is poo.

You and RR should meet in south charlotte...

This guy said Carolina would take CMC over Fournette. He is either full of poo or scarfing down a load of poo someone told him. Either way, it is poo.

You think if Fournette passes Jax, Panthers may try and trade up to 6 to ensure Bengals don't?

Hurney wasn't a 30 year scot and a director of scouting for a NFL team for 9 years. Not quite a good comparison. 

He said "might" he didn't say for sure. If he said for sure then I would agree with you.

Archived