• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The 2017 NFL Draft Day 3 - Rounds 4-7 - Discussion Thread

SOJA

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

We need to pull the trigger. Just move up, draft one and call it a draft.

Do we really need a TE that bad? It doesn't look like there will be enough balls to go around as it is. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to upgrade Dickson's position, but I wouldn't say it's crucial right now. I say we stand pat and pick BPA.

Just now, yasuhara2241 said:

It's about that time in the draft for the WTF pick for Gettleman and the Panthers. We are all wanting TE sooooo they are going to pick a LB like Vallejo or a DT earlier than projected and everybody will go crazy. 

GON-ZA-LEZ!

GON-ZA-LEZ!

GON-ZA-LEZ!

:P

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Do we really need a TE that bad? It doesn't look like there will be enough balls to go around as it is. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to upgrade Dickson's position, but I wouldn't say it's crucial right now. I say we stand pat and pick BPA.

God yes. To block and to catch and to not look like a fuging idiot.

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

If Olsen goes down are you comfortable with Ed Dickson as your starting TE?

Archived