• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beane was the mole...

10 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

It's pretty pathetic to base your entire draft on a team that you only play once every four years. McDermott needs to focus more on the patriots and less on the Panthers. 

Coordinaters usually try to steal as many players and staff they can. It's always a bitch move but it seems to happen a bunch. 

10 hours ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

All you 24 fans....Beane was the mole.  I know there is a Beane thread but I thought I was being paranoid in the draft......Zay Jones before our pick, jumping us for Dion Dawkins, LB Vallejo that the panthers liked.   What else?  That's crap that the Bills have been courting him before the draft and if he is going there I'm sure he tipped McDermott off on the players he coveted.    Vallejo is a player Beane loved but Gettleman passed on so I'm sure Beane told Bills to grab him.   No wonder the Bills had a decent draft Beane was running it.  

I taught Beane at South Stanly High School back in the day.  I knew his family to be one of integrity and, even at a young age, Brandon's word was gold.  Are you sure you know what you are talking about? Because I am fairly confident you don't.

These teams know what other teams' needs and interests are.  They talk at pro days and the combine.  They KNOW football.  They know what player is a fit for other teams.  Bean is no mole, you are a troll.

4 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

The Big Cat is not the type of man I'd cross... He has the ear of the commissioner and is an imposing man. Even at his age and heart condition the man is imposing

9a63a3c2380e01529e1b64c4a430addf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

He sure did solve that problem with his franchise QB taking head shots. Oh wait he didn't... 

Why would S.M want to fug over the Panthers? Unless there was problems in the past that are not known, why would he hold a grudge? I don't like that fact that he is trying to bring the coaching with him, but happens all the time in the league. If B.B leaves then it's a career choice( probably a bad one in my opinion.)

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Why would S.M want to fug over the Panthers? Unless there was problems in the past that are not known, why would he hold a grudge? I don't like that fact that he is trying to bring the coaching staff with him, but happens all the time in the league. If B.B leaves then it's a career choice( probably a bad one in my opinion.)

2 minutes ago, Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior) said:

It's hilarious if you guys genuinely think the Bills would take certain players just because they thought the Panthers liked them. Ever thought that maybe the Bills just, I dunno, wanted to pick the players they took?

No its not when your team has a amazing scouting department and GM who can find diamonds in late rounds and all you have to do is sit back and steal them. 

11 minutes ago, Fournettecation said:

It's clear they did

It's clear that the Bills only took players because they thought the Panthers wanted them, lol? If that's what you're saying, then you're a fkin idiot to believe that dawg.

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure the people getting paid millions of dollars collectively to scout & pick players that fit their scheme and their team wouldn't potentially throw their careers out the window just to spite another team, let alone a team in another conference.

Archived