• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB putting in work.

Burnout189

3 hours ago, stbugs said:

Agree with the posts above. What offseason has he had where he wasn't ready or didn't do well? From all I remember hearing, his 2nd offseason he looked phenomenal before the ACL tear and even last year he was getting rave reviews. The problem last year IMHO had more to do with coming back too quick, which Proehl even said after the year that he was warned by the strength coach. Look at the start he had to 2016. I don't remember anyone saying he was out of shape, we heard more that he's a beast.

Well he did cause a timeout cause he was gassed so I wouldn't say he was in shape early last year. But I think he will be fine and surprise everyone this year.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

It's sad that our own fans have to go to such lengths to tear down their own players. To the point that players like CJ have to call out the fanbase to stop being asshats because Cam Newton rapped and smoked a cigar on his birthday.

No doubt.  Basically 2000 yards in 2 seasons puts his body on the line across the middle.  He is a good peice to the offense.

BTW, does it annoy anyone else that they don't label the pics in their galleries at Panthers.com? How are we supposed to be able to tell who some of those lesser known players are without even being able to see the numbers half the time? It's not like we hang out with them and know what they look like without helmets.

OK, that's my one little rant for the day.

Archived