• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius is humbled by the way the Panthers are treating him during OTA's

SIGCHI222

Same source that told me that Peppers would be coming home is telling me that he is very thankful that he is being preserved.  Source says he was promised what he is getting and word is his knees and lower back feel like they did in 2012...whatever that means.  Never knew he had knee or lower back problems.

Also said that he has never seen a locker room in his entire career like we have at this time.  Sergeant Barrett said that the intense love/hate never stops in our locker room and that it is like high school players picking on each other.  

TBH, this was really hard to translate as my old friend is at the end of his time here but I had to share in case I don't hear from him again.  I thought he was in his early 70's but his grandson told me tonight he is 86.  I would have lost a month's worth of paychecks on that.

Either way....if Julius is happy, I'm happy.

9 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Same source that told me that Peppers would be coming home is telling me that he is very thankful that he is being preserved.  Source says he was promised what he is getting and word is his knees and lower back feel like they did in 2012...whatever that means.  Never knew he had knee or lower back problems

Its fair to assume that everyone that has ever played 15+ years in the NFL has knee and back problems

The pieces are all aligning perfectly for us to make a serious Superbowl run. 

We've upgraded every position that needed to be in the offseason. We've add great veteran talent to help our young guys and build a strong locker room. The target will be off our backs from last year. We have an easier schedule this year. 

The Falcons are going to be alright but that Superbowl hangover could be disastrous. The Seahawks might implode after any loss. The Giants still have Eli manning the helm. The Packers will be good as well but they proved they are definitely beatable and their defense is still awful. The Cowboys will be back but how far can Dak take them? I'm not even going to bother with the Bucs.

The Patriots will be extremely formidable but anything can happen. 

This is our season. 

I wouldn't be mad if we severely limited the followings snap counts in TC and Pre Season

Stew

Pep

Kalil 1

Olsen

TD

Luke

CJ

Adams

And possibly:

Capt.

KK

Star

These guys are all professionals, and I really want to be healthy this season.  Cam would be on the list, but he is getting little to no work this offseason, and with two shiny new pieces on offense, he needs all the time he can get out there to get accustomed to the speed, quickness, and timing.

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

I wouldn't be mad if we severely limited the followings snap counts in TC and Pre Season

Stew

Pep

Kalil 1

Olsen

TD

Luke

CJ

Adams

And possibly:

Capt.

KK

Star

These guys are all professionals, and I really want to be healthy this season.  Cam would be on the list, but he is getting little to no work this offseason, and with two shiny new pieces on offense, he needs all the time he can get out there to get accustomed to the speed, quickness, and timing.

Agreed. In addition to this, I hope if Oher is cleared and good to go, they just use him as a back up LT instead of starting RT.

2 hours ago, SOJA said:

The pieces are all aligning perfectly for us to make a serious Superbowl run. 

We've upgraded every position that needed to be in the offseason. We've add great veteran talent to help our young guys and build a strong locker room. 

Every year since 2012, I've always felt we were one off-season away from having a SB caliber roster. I don't feel that way this year. I know it's not perfect, but no roster is.

3 hours ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

Love/hate though? I'm not sure what to make of that.

I believe he means in the sense of picking on one another like close friends typically do.  Example: Kalil's video. 

Also, trash talking on the field. 

Archived