• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to fit an encyclopedias worth of stupid in 140 characters

L-TownCat

I would honestly take Cam over anyone in that draft, but there's no denying all three are absolute studs. We take offense pretty easily as Panther fans but all three of these guys are legit hall of famers. Obvious QB is the most important position in football but many (probably most) would say DE is second. I'm not too sore about this. All are amazing. I'll keep Cam, thanks :)

On 6/9/2017 at 9:47 PM, uncfan888 said:

If we take watt or Miller, we don't win the division 3 years in a row and make a super bowl. So since we'd still be the team picking first, this redraft is idiotic. 

Agreed. We had CJ and Hardy in their prime, why would we have drafted another DE with the #1 pick?

disclaimer: JJ and Miller are awesome, but make no sense for us at the time. And Cam's still better.

Id honestly take Von > Watt. At least at this point. Watt had a severe back injury and we have no idea whether he's gonna be back to normal.

That said, you'd still take Cam in a redraft.

I mean the site has the Packers taking Kaepernick at #32. When they already have Rodgers. Why? Because its "always good to have depth." Lmao.

Archived