• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I see myself not only as a football player, but an entertainer and icon."

Hotsauce

20 hours ago, TheRed said:

CelibatePimp is an old Cam Newton shitposter who for some reason decided to start posting again this year after taking a strange hiatus while Newton took us to the Super Bowl with Ted Ginn Jr as the #1 WR.

I am the Cam Newton shitposter who declared him MVP in the year he took us to the superbowl (the year you  claimed that I took a hiatus). You are pathetic little guy who adds nothing to this forum except attack those who dare to criticize your man crush. Grow up. And those of you who pied him for this lie should also be ashamed. @Saca312@jayflip@The Huddler

22 hours ago, CelibatePimp said:

No but college means jack when talking about best football players. When was the last time you watched a game and they talked about Brady or Montana's college career?

To be in the discussion he needs the rings. His rushing stats make him unique but other stats are meh.

Other stats are 'meh'??  I seem to recall a lot more than just rushing stats for Cam when perusing the record books. 

1 hour ago, CelibatePimp said:

I am the Cam Newton shitposter who declared him MVP in the year he took us to the superbowl (the year you  claimed that I took a hiatus). You are pathetic little guy who adds nothing to this forum except attack those who dare to criticize your man crush. Grow up. And those of you who pied him for this lie should also be ashamed. @Saca312@jayflip@The Huddler

zPRBW7k.gif

2 hours ago, CelibatePimp said:

I dont feel shame for a damn thing

its the way to live

23 hours ago, CelibatePimp said:

Yeah I get all that but I still think he will have to probably get at least two rings before we can say he was real successful at the pro level. Again my opinion.

I can handle him getting two or three rings with this team, so... okay! Let's do this Cam!

Do his job and the world is his

Dont do his job and he is still rich 

it's the way of pro athletes these days

I really dont care what he does off the field as long as it isn't a felon.  He is a grown man  

i care that when he is on the field he does his job.  This year will tell the tale of Cam Newton as a pro. 

I hope it is a good one.

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Do his job and the world is his

Dont do his job and he is still rich 

it's the way of pro athletes these days

I really dont care what he does off the field as long as it isn't a felon.  He is a grown man  

i care that when he is on the field he does his job.  This year will tell the tale of Cam Newton as a pro. 

I hope it is a good one.

IMG_0606.GIF.40919aa4fa9af96fd582228cb9dacf42.GIF

"This year will tell the tale of Cam Newton as a pro"

Ignore the fact he won ROTY. 

Ignore the fact he brought us to three straight playoffs.

Ignore the fact he single-handedly carried the NFL's worst WR core & OC to the Superbowl

Ignore the fact he won MVP

Ignore the fact he's pretty much proved everyone wrong throughout his whole career, and all he really has left to achieve  is a Superbowl ring.

But don't mind me. He's just a "below average QB" who "hasn't proved anything" apparently, as if next year is some make or break year for him.

13 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

"This year will tell the tale of Cam Newton as a pro"

Ignore the fact he won ROTY. 

Ignore the fact he brought us to three straight playoffs.

Ignore the fact he single-handedly carried the NFL's worst WR core & OC to the Superbowl

Ignore the fact he won MVP

Ignore the fact he's pretty much proved everyone wrong throughout his whole career, and all he really has left to achieve  is a Superbowl ring.

But don't mind me. He's just a "below average QB" who "hasn't proved anything" apparently, as if next year is some make or break year for him.

Geno Smith is a better QB lets be real @Squirrel

Archived