• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tickets for sale

kingtarheel

5 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Better than paying for overpriced 500 section tickets I'm assuming. In fairness though, I recognize that you are selling to Panther fans instead of the competition and I salute you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

in what world is paying $175 for a pair of 500 level tickets that you don't own over priced?

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sigh... this is why our fan base as a whole sucks ass.

Remind us all how many games you attend please.

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

What's the point of buying tickets to all the games to sell if you're just looking to break even? 

So he can choose to go to whichever games he wants. 

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

what the fug?   

is that the running price for preseason nosebleeds? no fugin thank you dude

God damn some of you are cheap.

Leave it up to all the msg board guys who sit here and post during games instead of actually attending the games to be the first ones to b*tch and moan about anyone selling tix. 

Panthers start charging $5 for fan fest and this place goes insane. If you have to think twice about spending $5, I can assure you, you shouldn't be spending the $5 on anything entertainment related. 

For the record, my comment wasn't meant as a direct attack on the TS. It was a general comment on this fan base as a whole. No matter the Panthers' record you can find no shortage of tickets for sale for any home game and it's why our stadium is half full of opposing teams' colors alarmingly often. Honestly, this doesn't happen in areas with more established fan bases.

Hell, I bought tickets for face value to our final home game when we were playing a division opponent and we were 14-1.

2 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Remind us all how many games you attend please.

So he can choose to go to whichever games he wants. 

God damn some of you are cheap.

Leave it up to all the msg board guys who sit here and post during games instead of actually attending the games to be the first ones to b*tch and moan about anyone selling tix. 

Panthers start charging $5 for fan fest and this place goes insane. If you have to think twice about spending $5, I can assure you, you shouldn't be spending the $5 on anything entertainment related. 

Not every fan is swimming in money

Archived