• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Winter is coming

Snake

Just now, Toolbox said:

Yeah I think you guys are right.. JR just wants a bitchboy to do what he's told and to give the vets whatever they want.. Just when we think the franchise has finally made it to the top and stays there.. this happens.

Just another owner who can't get out of his own way. 

55 minutes ago, csx said:

If it was the plan all along it would have been done at the end if a season. Sorry but that makes no sense at all. And Hurney sure as poo wouldnt be in the picture.

How does it not make sense and obviously JR makes moves when he wants. 

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

The irony if this situation hasn't escaped me, but the negativity of some of you makes you the nightwalkers, not Richardson or Hurney.

hey guys we're about to all get murdered by these asshole undead frost skeleton things

actually, your negativity makes YOU the whitewalker thank you very much

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Someone with ties to the Panthers told me two years ago that I should not get use to Dave being here. I laughed and said man that's crazy he has been rebuilding our team and managing the cap as well as possible. My friend then said that JR has no long term plans for Dave. He needs someone to get him out of the hole he dug and when he's done he will replace him with Bene. I said I guess winter is coming huh? We laughed, and I blew it off as a rumor. Well folks winter has came and it's worse than Brandon Bene. We have Hurney back and his white walkers are putting darkness where there's light. Seems this was the plan all along. Sometimes owners can't get out of the way of there own egos. I have some more rumors he gave me and we will see if they become true as well. 

Maybe shipping his replacement to Buff is why he got canned.

Archived