• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stock Up, Stock Down (Preseason Game 1)

XClown1986

Who ya got?

Stock Up: Damiere Byrd, Joe Webb, David Mayo, Jared Norris, Kaelin Clay, Christian McCaffrey (shocking I know), first team OL, Kelvin Benjamin

Stock Down: DL after first team (SOOOO many mistakes and missed opportunities), Cole Luke, Austin Duke, and I'll throw Funchess in there too (didn't do much at all despite the hype)

26 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

Who ya got?

Stock Up: Damiere Byrd, Joe Webb, David Mayo, Jared Norris, Kaelin Clay, Christian McCaffrey (shocking I know), first team OL, Kelvin Benjamin

Stock Down: DL after first team (SOOOO many mistakes and missed opportunities), Cole Luke, Austin Duke, and I'll throw Funchess in there too (didn't do much at all despite the hype)

Damn, dude. Funchess barely played. 

Just now, Promethean Forerunner said:

Well, he's 6-5. Benji is expected to that every Sunday.

6-5 doesn't mean poo when a elite CB locks you down. He out positioned Joseph and owned him. Like I said not easy to do to a elite CB. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I was pretty darn pleased with what we saw out of our first string on both sides of the ball. The D wasn't pretty once the starters went to the sidelines. Byrd looked very promising. Other than the errant throw that led to the INT, Webb looked really damn good.

Yea Byrd needs first team reps to see if he can get by the best. 

Stock Up: Joe Webb, Damiere Byrd, David Mayo, Jared Norris, Kaelin Clay, Christian McCaffrey, CAP, Entire OL (starters and backups) , Kelvin Benjamin, Teddy Williams, Cole Luke, KK, James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, and Harrison Butker.

Stock Down: Ben Boulware (seemed slow for a linebacker at this level), Graham Gano, Fozzy Whittaker, Jeremy Cash, and Austin Duke.

Archived