• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's offensive performance is on Cam

London Loves Luke

Just now, London Loves Luke said:

That's the easy answer, no O-line is going to be perfect all game and no playcall can excuse cam missing wide open throws and overlooking his check downs (that we've spent alot of draft capital improving for him. 

No QB throws perfect passes all game.. But your QB can't get sacked 6x and escape 4 more without some issue.. Also the holding calls on Williams how did those help?

Just now, Castavar said:

EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING today was on Shula. Sure Cam has some bad misses, but goddamn, 3 wasted timeouts in the 1st half alone, running stretch plays on 2nd and 1 REPEATEDLY, not letting Cam let loose after starting the game hot, running CMC into the ONLY STRENGTH of their D, not exploiting their secondary when KB and Funchess was killing it, etc. The only thing I blame Cam on is his miss to CMC. Other than that, all the blame foes to Shula. Dude is terrible.

Are you going to blame Shula for the Dickson overthrow? The 2 playclock penalties and the obvious CB blitz sack that Cam failed to see?

I mean I'm not saying Shula is blameless but I 'm tired of people not calling out Cam's faults when they're this obvious. 

No.  It was on Shula, Kalil,  Williams, and Larsen...  but mostly on Shula.  He continues to handcuff the greatest, transcendent talent the NFL has ever seen.  He is a bit rusty and yes, occasionally, even the most accurate passers overthrow it, but Cam did the best with what he was given.  Shula is a fuging idiot and takes away any possibility to develop a rhythm for our franchise QB...

Also, we played 3 Quarters without our best receiver.

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

No QB throws perfect passes all game.. But your QB can't get sacked 6x and escape 4 more without some issue.. Also the holding calls on Williams how did those help?

Its the Bills D -line and Mcdermott's blitz packages, guess who has control of protections and calling blitzers when they're on the field. Its Cam and Kalil. Yeh Kalil was out but Cam has to be able to read blitzers better, especially when he's played against McDermott so much and with Kalil out he has to step up and get his O-line organised against the look. This is Veteran QB territory and rust is not an excuse. 

1 minute ago, London Loves Luke said:

Are you going to blame Shula for the Dickson overthrow? The 2 playclock penalties and the obvious CB blitz sack that Cam failed to see?

I mean I'm not saying Shula is blameless but I 'm tired of people not calling out Cam's faults when they're this obvious. 

That's 2 passes.. Now watch other games and put the same scan on those QB's.. Also let them be under attack as cam was today..

Just now, London Loves Luke said:

I call out Cam too on certain occasions too (like last week), but no way in hell can I blame Cam this week when your OC is running wildcat tosses. Cam is the VERY LEAST of our problems. It goes 1. Shula 2. Offensive line 3. Running game 4. Cam

2 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

Yes. That was another 3rd and long because Shula decided to run CMC up the gut and then call another retarded play on second that cost us yards. It was 3rd and 17 AGAIN, Cam Newton is pressured AGAIN, and escapes. Cam needs to hit that throw but the Panthers are repeatedly in obvious passing situations which leads to Newton getting sacked/hit AGAIN. 

Archived