• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I don't think their D is that good, and certainly not elite."

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

The Bills and their fans would be wise to stick with Taylor.   They could do much worse than him.  The kid shows potential.

The only way their offense was able to move the ball was when he scrambled. And he almost took them down the field and won the game for them. They're making a mistake if they move on from him. 

6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Same reason some Panthers fans hate cam? 

Let's just say a few of the Irish & German folks up there, if pressed, might admit they prefer a "Fitzpatrick" or a "Goff." 

Other than a few morons though, I get the feeling that they feel that he's decent but not good enough to deliver any sort of postseason success, even in the best of situations. 

1 minute ago, Borat said:

Let's just say a few of the Irish & German folks up there, if pressed, might admit they prefer a "Fitzpatrick" or a "Goff." 

Other than a few morons though, I get the feeling that they feel that he's decent but not good enough to deliver any sort of postseason success, even in the best of situations. 

Remind them that a Dilfer won a ring with a great defense.  Anything is possible.

@HappyDays I underestimated your front seven overall. McDermott called a really good game, and your front four dominated.

Tyrod Taylor's done what he could. I'm surprised Bills fans hate him so much. He nearly came back with a game winning drive. You guys just went against one of the NFL's best defenses right now.

And man, your defensive front is nasty. Sort of like the Bears, but even more nastier than them. I think that D will be going places. Really exposed us when Olsen went out and not having Ryan Kalil in, demolishing Larsen, Matt Kalil, and Daryl Williams. Only reason we were in it was cause of Cam.

Sure, this year's the start of a rebuild, but expect to be competitive in 2-3 years with TT at the helm.

Nice responses, thanks folks. You're all way more optimistic about the Bills and Tyrod than most Bills fans are.

If you're interested in an All-22 breakdown of your defense from a Bills fan perspective check this out:

https://twitter.com/i/moments/909966755673632768

He gives your defense a lot of credit. Kuechly is such a beast, there were a couple scrambles that Tyrod is used to getting 1st downs on, but Kuechly was somehow able to tackle him. Not many LBs in the league have the closing speed to catch Tyrod Taylor.

I'll root for you guys this year. I'm still pissed at the Falcons for screwing up the Super Bowl, Jameis Winston is a scumbag, and the Saints have been garbage to watch for a few years now. Might as well be your year.

Archived