• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks Presser Is A Must Watch

Saca312

3 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

1. It's a process

2 we have to get better

3. We did some good things

4 repeat

I'm taking this class that supposed to help you with college and all that stuff I know it's kind a late but why does he keep saying he has to he should say he will speak things into existence have some confidence exude some confidence  and plus when you talk like that you give yourself an out you don't need an out if you need to get it done 

22 minutes ago, darrybear said:

I'm taking this class that supposed to help you with college and all that stuff I know it's kind a late but why does he keep saying he has to he should say he will speak things into existence have some confidence exude some confidence  and plus when you talk like that you give yourself an out you don't need an out if you need to get it done 

That was a looooooong sentence and i am still waiting for a period. :tongue:

6 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

That was a looooooong sentence and i am still waiting for a period. :tongue:

chienne bête......  because this forum is totally worth the time. (Period) This  is why I do not post here as much  because ppl spend so much damn time trying to nitpick every little post.  (Period) Every single one of you  AND IT is annoying as fug. (PERIOD) If you don't understand it, oh fuging well. PERIOD   Especially  if you don't ask what I was talking aboutyou were just simply  replying to this just to correct me. PERIOD  I hope you get space aids and your penis is perpetually limp   all this whinybitchitis in ur system.....hop off my dick  and stop fishing for pies. 

And yes motherfuger I do have a penis is bigger than everyone's every single one of you 

IMG_1695.PNG

4 hours ago, KendrickPanther said:

He's a good speaker. You could see him getting Rooney Rule interviews immediately. Giving good interviews doesn't mean he is a great football coach. Or even coordinator. But he's looked good so far.

I think people commonly place being articulation  and eloquence  over or above actually knowing what you're talking about. some people know how to say things and use the right words but that doesn't  mean they know what they're doing or know what they're talking about they just know how to talk about it.  My coworker is like this his voice makes it seem like he knows more, when really he doesn't know much more than I do.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Wilks will be our DC for exactly one year.

Honestly, we had better get that Superbowl this year. 

You think he will get hired after 1 season?

I mean wouldn't most owners want to see two, or more?  Going to work for a great defensive minded head coach, taking over a defense that just made another DC a HC, and being loaded with HOF level talent, and being very veteran heavy?

Not saying that the Saints, Jets, or Bengals don't blow up their systems and start with someone like him, but man that would be a fast rise to the top.

Archived