• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Today the Panthers of Carolina square off against the Lions of Detroit. I see this being a close, relatively low scoring game. Both teams mirror each other closely. 

The Lions are banged up on the offensive line, which gives me hope. Could be a big day for Pepp and Addison. 

On the other hand, Detroit is 1st in the league in turnover differential, while the Panthers are tied for next to last. Not great. 

I feel like a sack and fumble on Stafford or a big play to Tate over Byrd's head could be the difference today. Only question is, which will it be?

I think that our offense is unpredictable this week.  If we use every game this year as a sample size...last week would appear to be an anomaly in terms of offensive performance.  However, Cam has been recovering from that shoulder almost the entire year and he's finally appearing to shake some of that rust off.  This offensive has a lot of potential and at any point in time they can take the next step.  I believe last week was the redirect of a trend rather then an anomaly.

This will be a good test for the Panthers.  A win in Detroit will be big for this team.  I am expecting to see the offense to get better each week as Cam et al, get more reps together.  Looks like Samuel will be on the field which adds another weapon.  Hopefully the O line can hold together despite the Kalil bros injury epidemic.  Biggest concern on offense.

On defense...I hope our new D coordinator is learning and calls a good game.  Luke needs to own Detroit today. 

Need a fast start, win TOP and turnovers....then easy peasy.

Panthers 23-17.

42 minutes ago, Hallin'AllDaeDae said:

Shame on society. Dude says he thinks something is funny and he needs to make a video of himself as if he killed somebody and is saying sorry. Nah he just said something is funny to him lol

Keep this crap out of the gameday thread please. 

Archived