• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's throwing mechanics

CarolinaJami'

59 minutes ago, CarolinaJami' said:

Always want to seem like a big topic during losses. Today he had time and receivers made plays. Cam throws the same, no talk.

He threw the same? Orly? so please show me the gifs of Cams 10 yard over the head passes today or the multiple jump off the back foot throws while in the pocket or the missing wide open TDs....

Oh those were missing today and he had good stats and we won? U don't say *gif here*

But yea Dickson did make one turn around jump catch that was well behind him. That woulda been a drop earlier it seems. Outside of that...whatchu got?

Generally when Cam steps into the ball he has good games. When he throws off his back foot, he doesn’t.  No one is talking about bad mechanics today because Cam’s mechanics looked good.  Pretty simple  

When the OL protects well, he generally shows good mechanics. When he's taking a beating that's when he starts rushing throws and throwing off of his back foot. 

In other words, he's human. Constant pressure effects QBs. We saw it today with Stafford. When we were pressuring him he was throwing quite a few errant balls. When the pass rush started gassing down the stretch he looked a lot better. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

When the OL protects well, he generally shows good mechanics. When he's taking a beating that's when he starts rushing throws and throwing off of his back foot. 

In other words, he's human. Constant pressure effects QBs. We saw it today with Stafford. When we were pressuring him he was throwing quite a few errant balls. When the pass rush started gassing down the stretch he looked a lot better. 

I thought his side armed Georgia boy passes were what got him going lol.

Dood looked like a pitcher out there.

24 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

He threw the same? Orly? so please show me the gifs of Cams 10 yard over the head passes today or the multiple jump off the back foot throws while in the pocket or the missing wide open TDs....

Oh those were missing today and he had good stats and we won? U don't say *gif here*

But yea Dickson did make one turn around jump catch that was well behind him. That woulda been a drop earlier it seems. Outside of that...whatchu got?

How about the off one foot throw from behind his head while facing the sideline where he lobbed it up to Dickson on 3rd and 1.  It is funny how people ignore "bad mechanics" when it works but will kill a guy for it when it doesn't. The biggest issue Cam has when healthy is decision making, not his mechanics.

Just now, rainwater said:

How about the off one foot throw from behind his head while facing the sideline where he lobbed it up to Dickson on 3rd and 1.  It is funny how people ignore "bad mechanics" when it works but will kill a guy for it when it doesn't. The biggest issue Cam has when healthy is decision making, not his mechanics.

"He threw the same? Orly? so please show me the gifs of Cams 10 yard over the head passes today or the multiple jump off the back foot throws while in the pocket or the missing wide open TDs...."

You're talking about the roll out run/pass option where he switched from his running hand to his throwing hand. Refer to the bolded in my above quote. I even gave you 1 example but yea the Huddle is where you go to equate one example with a set or a pattern. Got any of the 10 yard over the headers or missed open TD passes?

I do love the 'this happened once' therefore it locks down my argument responses on this board though.

32 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

"He threw the same? Orly? so please show me the gifs of Cams 10 yard over the head passes today or the multiple jump off the back foot throws while in the pocket or the missing wide open TDs...."

You're talking about the roll out run/pass option where he switched from his running hand to his throwing hand. Refer to the bolded in my above quote. I even gave you 1 example but yea the Huddle is where you go to equate one example with a set or a pattern. Got any of the 10 yard over the headers or missed open TD passes?

I do love the 'this happened once' therefore it locks down my argument responses on this board though.

I didn't realize people claimed every throw was poor mechanics? Or do you live in some alternate reality than the rest of us?

2 minutes ago, rainwater said:

I didn't realize people claimed every throw was poor mechanics? Or do you live in some alternate reality than the rest of us?

People claimed multiple throws in multiple series were poor mechanics and the host of the site showed you this in the games he had that were bad. Furthermore you can see when the ball goes over the WRs head by 10 feet several times per game earlier that didn't happen this game.

The OP says Cam threw the same this game. This is false.

Archived