• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Last Jedi

twylyght

New trilogy isn't connected to the Skywalker saga, it's independent.  Add this to the new live action Star Wars TV series also announced and I may not even care about the rest of life/work/family/sports for the foreseable future. 

BTW, the model looks good Wedge...the backdrops look fake, though.  I mean, seriously.  Once I finally get my garage unpacked, I want to get back deep into scale modeling.  Have to justify the 3D printer at least.  For painting, what airbrush kit do you recommend?  Need to start filling in my Christmas list.

I think a story outside of Skywalkers is a great thing, there's a lot of cool stuff to pull from, they could go in the past using some source material out there, etc.    Whatever it is, I hope it's really Sith driven, maybe the beginnings of the force and all that.

I'm really excited to hear about he new Star Wars story.  This should be interesting to see if simply the Star Wars universe can carry a story with new heroes and villains.  The Last Jedi must be really good if they are going to entrust him with a new trilogy.  I'm so excited for this movie!

On 11/10/2017 at 9:19 AM, Scrumtrilescent said:

New trilogy isn't connected to the Skywalker saga, it's independent.  Add this to the new live action Star Wars TV series also announced and I may not even care about the rest of life/work/family/sports for the foreseable future. 

BTW, the model looks good Wedge...the backdrops look fake, though.  I mean, seriously.  Once I finally get my garage unpacked, I want to get back deep into scale modeling.  Have to justify the 3D printer at least.  For painting, what airbrush kit do you recommend?  Need to start filling in my Christmas list.

I use Iwata CR and Kustom Eclipse. Fantastic stuff. You can also buy cheap airbrushes on eBay for strictly certain types of paint use. Vallejo air paints and testors metalizers are fantastic.

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

how can you hate Rogue One? What is there to hate in it?

Most people disagree with me here but I didnt like the characters or plot and thought it was shallow and boring.  Just my opinion and I realize most people loved it.  I almost fell asleep in the theater watching it.

Archived