• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Coleman out today

SgtJoo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• The guys who are the top 3 in the draft compared to XL have less room for growth. Especially Harrison. He's been groomed his whole life for this by a legend. He's naturally gifted and well trained for being the top. He'll get better, but he won't get much better than where he is right now, imo...not compared to XL. I'm not saying that XL will be better than Harrison, just that Harrison's floor is a lot bigger than XLs because of the investment made in him from essentially birth. He had advantages that XL just didn't have. XL is just now getting into a position where he can receive solid coaching and opportunity he's never had before. He's naturally gifted an old supposedly very coachable and takes to coaching well. There's no telling how good he can be.
    • Who is to say what's realistic and, even at that....who the fug cares what anyone's "realistic" take is? I'm not upset by anyone's take on it. I'm just an advocate for something other than the take that there's no reason to be optimistic. A realistic take, in my opinion (because there is no objectivity in anyone's take at this point) is that the season hasn't been played yet and there's been movement that can be seen as us heading in a positive direction ...or a negative one, depending on your perspective. I don't believe the part to be an accurate predictor of the future if changes have been made. And don't think you aren't allowed to get in a discussion with me just because I'm a mod. I don't ban people for disagreeing with me. I just look for reasons to feel good about the team. It's easy to feel like crap about it based on the past. I'm just tired of feeling like that so i quit. We aren't losing yet so why not take a moment to feel ok about what's going on? Again, that's just me. I'm giving an alternative to the easy pessimistic takes.
    • I don't think there is anyway Bryce Young can stink....and remain the starting QB past this year.  NFL history of late strongly goes against that.  Then you got Tepper as the ice cream on top.