• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the offense shows up Sunday it's an idictment on how stupid our coaching staff is

GoobyPls

36 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

All we can talk about is this season. You can’t rehash old seasons. Especially when they are taken without context 

Byrd isn’t available until week 12, so no we don’t have Byrd, and Samuel is behind Shepherd. The notion that Samuel is some great deep threat has to stop, he’s a raw rookie whose still struggling with getting off jams.

Its not commiserating when it hasn’t even been 48 hours since the dumbest trade of the nfl season happen.

freindly reminder, KB went down against the saints in the first quarter, Cam went on to throw 3 int 0 TD for 160 yards and we got blown out by 3 TD. 4 if you don’t count garbage time.

Here’s hoping for the best

There's no taking things out of context. For three and a half seasons,  Cam has forced the ball to Benjamin more than anyone else. It's not coincidental that the best season that Cam had was when KB wasn't in.  It's also no coincidence that once Cam started to look for Funchess in earnest,  and not just as an afterthought, that Funchess is making an impact.  

As for Samuel,  he was drafted in the second for a reason. Gentleman wasn't the only exec that had a second round grade on the guy. Sure he's a rookie but he's basically had a half season to learn. Plenty of rookies with the same skill set have made an impact.  The only thing that will hold him back is Shula and Rivera.

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

There's no taking things out of context. For three and a half seasons,  Cam has forced the ball to Benjamin more than anyone else. It's not coincidental that the best season that Cam had was when KB wasn't in.  It's also no coincidence that once Cam started to look for Funchess in earnest,  and not just as an afterthought, that Funchess is making an impact.  

As for Samuel,  he was drafted in the second for a reason. Gentleman wasn't the only exec that had a second round grade on the guy. Sure he's a rookie but he's basically had a half season to learn. Plenty of rookies with the same skill set have made an impact.  The only thing that will hold him back is Shula and Rivera.

You are taking it without context. When we drafted KB in 2014 Cam missed the entire offseason and Gettleman got rid every single WR, who else was Cam gonna throw it to? Slow ass Avant and Cotchery

Cam still would have had an mvp season with KB. In 2015

2016 he was coming back from an ACL 

This year he was having his most efficient season ever while getting less targets. So now people like you have to grasp back to old seasons instead of looking at what happened vs the saints 

Tavon Austin also got first round grades, is he a deep threat in your eyes? Both are similar players 

19 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

Funchess is having a decent season with Cam forcing him the ball

Kelvin was still out producing him with less targets and less snaps 

LOL Goob. I would be willing to bet you have no clue if this is actually true. Hint, it's not.

11 hours ago, Chairman Wow said:

The only reason a #1 wide out should ever need to exit a  game because of fatigue is if he is fat, unmotivated and out of shape. 

Oh, golly, we are talking about Kelvin Benjamin. I guess you have a point.

You try running back to back go routes. See if you ain't just a wee bit tired. Hellz, I bet you'd be tired after the first one.

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

You are taking it without context. When we drafted KB in 2014 Cam missed the entire offseason and Gettleman got rid every single WR, who else was Cam gonna throw it to? Slow ass Avant and Cotchery

Cam still would have had an mvp season with KB. In 2015

2016 he was coming back from an ACL 

This year he was having his most efficient season ever while getting less targets. So now people like you have to grasp back to old seasons instead of looking at what happened vs the saints 

Tavon Austin also got first round grades, is he a deep threat in your eyes? Both are similar players 

No I don't think Cam would have won MVP in 2015 with KB healthy. 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:27 PM, Khyber53 said:

If the offense shows up on Sunday it is by no means an indictment of the coaching staff. If the offense falls flat on its face again, then you've got ammo.

If this somehow fixes things, then, well, what are you complaining about?

Is there a tree you dogs won't bark up?

Man, I love that one. Is it alright if I steal it? 

13 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

LOL Goob. I would be willing to bet you have no clue if this is actually true. Hint, it's not.

Snap counts

Funchess has more... don’t believe me? See for yourself 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/car/2017-snap-counts.htm

Targets

Funchess has more... Don’t believe me?

See for yourself

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/player-stat/receiving-targeted

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Did the bad man make you mad?

When you spout as much hate filled drivel as you do. It is hard to blame folks if they think you are full of it.

What's the bet? or are you backing out again

Lets see how you spin this now 

Archived