• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s a Panthers Monday!

Hotsauce

I have never seen us play the Dolphins at BOA.  I will be in attendance tonight.  Can we expect alot of their fans tonight like you get with some of the other teams.  I know the obvious teams Cowboys, Steelers, Packers will bring alot of fans to our stadium but I was really suprised with the large amount of Bills fans that were in attendance earlier this year.  Can we expect that same showing tonight?

1 minute ago, Randolph Panther said:

I have never seen us play the Dolphins at BOA.  I will be in attendance tonight.  Can we expect alot of their fans tonight like you get with some of the other teams.  I know the obvious teams Cowboys, Steelers, Packers will bring alot of fans to our stadium but I was really suprised with the large amount of Bills fans that were in attendance earlier this year.  Can we expect that same showing tonight?

yeah, Charlotte has a lot of transplants from the northeast.  I dont think the same is true from Miami

14 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I wanted to go out in Greensboro to watch the game being that I don’t have ESPN. Sadly I have an eye infection so I don’t know what I will do.  I do have Verizon so I could watch it on my iPhone but who knows 

it wont be on abc?

edit:

turns out that only in charlotte will they play MNF on ABC.  This should be throughout NC and SC

18 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Aww man. I got excited for a second there. I wish they did. I mean that’s our local team. I have to figure out something ty

I know.  Im in greenville sc now, and i thought for sure it would be on abc.  but no, Dancing with the fuging stars is on

Archived