• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on Cam trash talk

saints4lifeagain

5 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

It seems that Cam Jordan will be like Von Miller soon enough like targeting Cam Newton trying to hurt him and then become irrelevant like Von has nothing more than a short lived good player and Newton will continue while Jordan falls off the grid.

Cams about as clean as can be. He had a shot to destroy Goff this past weekend and didn't. 

Also, lol at Von Miller being irrelevant. 

Jordan one of those defenders that goes into a game with Cam in his head before the first whistle.....

and that is why Newton does what he does.  Because based on the law of averages.  Being in opponents heads like that favors Newton more times than not.  

Jordan spends all week thinking about what if I sack Cam.  What should I do.  What should I say.  How should I try to get the spotlight off him and on me. 

7 minutes ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

This thread is embarassing.  Anyone who thinks this is the trash talk between dudes who hate each other is a moron.  This is lighthearted and shows a mutual respect between these guys.

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/new-orleans-saints-de-cam-jordan-loves-hit-carolina-panthers-cam-newton

I think there might be a little bit of animosity here

I agree I think he loves hitting Cam Newton probably wants to do it naked, but Cam says no play...

I just feel he is jealous of Cam or really likes him one if you know what I mean.  He always seems to have something to say about Cam. Out of every defensive end in the NFL he talks about Cam the most.

Archived