• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My brothers and sisters...

saints4lifeagain

Of the NFCS! I would say good game, but it was kind of lopsided so I'll spare you. Happy both teams seemed to come out healthy. Meaningful division December games are the best kind. 

It feels good to have a winning football club again. It's been a while. Hopefully we can get some guys back and make a run at this thing. Would be a good time to meet again in the playoffs. 

As always, all the best from your resident Saints fan. The Dome was electric and the Panther fans traveled well! Talked to quite a few from Charlotte. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet up with @RoaringRiot. Hopefully next time. Tried to message you earlier, but it said you can't receive messages. 

1 minute ago, thomas96 said:

Anybody who spends any time posting on another team's forum let alone the amount you do is a loser.

In all fairness, as he said its been a while since they had a winning team while we've been on the complete opposite. Even though losing I wouldn't be on saints forum if they were winning

8 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Of the NFCS! I would say good game, but it was kind of lopsided so I'll spare you. Happy both teams seemed to come out healthy. Meaningful division December games are the best kind. 

It feels good to have a winning football club again. It's been a while. Hopefully we can get some guys back and make a run at this thing. Would be a good time to meet again in the playoffs. 

As always, all the best from your resident Saints fan. The Dome was electric and the Panther fans traveled well! Talked to quite a few from Charlotte. Unfortunately, I didn't get to meet up with @RoaringRiot. Hopefully next time. Tried to message you earlier, but it said you can't receive messages. 

Congrats your team is better than ours.  Enjoy the spoils.  Kamara is a superstar.  Fug. . 

IMG_0287.JPG

17 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Get something better to do clown

I wanted to steal the gold right out of Kamara’s mouth but props to him . 

Brees is legendary, I’ll be glad when he retires. 

You guys were the better team tonight as much as it pains me to say. Truth hurts sometimes. 

I think we will see you again this year. 

Archived