• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Road (as it sits now) to Super Bowl LII - The Perfect Scenerio

Hotsauce

NO isn't our damn kryptonite come on. There is zero evidence of them ever being that big a rival. Now ATL ruined our fing perfect season. Atl is and always will be our biggest rival in the division and it isn't even close.

NO is good bc of draft pics. Young guys who don't know what it's like to lose or be really challenged yet. I don't know if they can be so green and goget to a SB having zero playoff experience. In fact only us, falcons, Seattle, and GB are teams with real playoff experience. 

56 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

The NFL actually wouldn't mind a Panthers vs Jaguars SuperBowl. 

I bet if there was a Panthers/Jags Super Bowl it would be the most affordable SB you would ever see. 

-the 2 newest franchises

-2 “small market” teams

-game is in Minnesota in the dead of winter

-2 (possible) wild card teams

...all those Steelers and Pats fans who pre-buy tickets or those corporate tickets where people who don’t care to see eaither team and the people who don’t care to goto Minnesota in the winter, would be unloading tickets like crazy!

mark my words, if both teams get it, you would find the cheapest tickets ever for a SB

Patriots will bounce back and kill Pittsburgh on Sunday.

Wasn't the Bills last playoff game against the Jags? or was that the music city miracle?

Chargers will win the west.

Personally, i'd rather be sixth or at least host the saints so winning the division and a saints collapse actually sounds better

1 hour ago, Hotsauce said:

I bet if there was a Panthers/Jags Super Bowl it would be the most affordable SB you would ever see. 

-the 2 newest franchises

-2 “small market” teams

-game is in Minnesota in the dead of winter

-2 (possible) wild card teams

...all those Steelers and Pats fans who pre-buy tickets or those corporate tickets where people who don’t care to see eaither team and the people who don’t care to goto Minnesota in the winter, would be unloading tickets like crazy!

mark my words, if both teams get it, you would find the cheapest tickets ever for a SB

The two newest franchises are the texans and the 99 browns

11 hours ago, Udogg said:

I want no part of Leonard Fournette.  None, nada, nyet. 

You think Kamara killed us? 

Kamara is a different back. Hes elusive and shifty. Hard for anyone to cover or tackle. 

Fournette is nasty too but I put my money on 59. Ive seen him done it against AP in his prime, Beastmode, and other tough runners like Fournette.

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Won't be enough. Belichick and Brady vs. Marrone and Bortles? Their D and Fournette just won't be enough. 

Miami and Jay Cutler just schooled them Monday. 

Cooks was shut out by Xavien Howard the same corner that Funchess had a field day with.

We’re talking Ramsey and Abouye. Ramsey is probably the best CB right now. Just my opinion.

Archived