• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Henning > Jeff Davidson

Proudiddy

Good point. Didn't Henning come our from under the "Air Coryell" tree from San Diego? And you're telling me the guy can't call an offensive game?

I was one of "his" biggest critics his last year here, but that was before all the signs and rumors came out that the coordinators were just hood ornaments.

Fox is teh suck most of the time.

Henning was burned out when he left. He didnt even coach the next two years right? Sometimes time off helps people. Then again Davidson didnt do very well till they got him a new Oline as well. Remember our Zone blocking project the first year?

Henning was there last year. Was he not there in 2007? 2 years off?

I have to admit I was on the bandwagon for firing Henning and Trgovac. I can only say. "Be careful what you ask for, you might get it"

I would have loved to have seen what he could to with D-Will, Stewart and Goodson. The wildcat would be nasty with those three.

I don't get on here as much as I used to so I will take my turn at Davidson.

I remember when we he got here. He was going to do more ingenious things to get Smitty the ball. (Motion, blah blah blah) I don't feel he uses the playbook to our advantage. You, me and the next door neighbor all know we are going to run the ball. So defenses stack up against us. We are a running team but you have to make those teams pay. Ever thought of a Single back? Spread the offense out, make those defenses play us more honestly. I sit every Sunday watching other teams (AFN doesn't always show the Panthers ...Bastards) do a variety of things. Yet all I do see from us vanilla (when i do see them 330 am MNF). I think last year he got us going with a great run game and I believe it is still there but he has to do other things to open that running game up. Make them pay and pay dearly. Get some variety.

Ok I am done.

Go Panthers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Prodentim Reviews (Critical Customer Alert!) ShOcKinG PRoDeNtim Update May21P$49 18 seconds ago, Monday 20 May 2024 07:32:34 Welcome to this review of Prodentim Supplement! In this article, we will take a closer look at this dental health supplement and provide you with an informative and unbiased review. We will explore the ingredients, benefits, potential side effects, and customer feedback to help you make an informed decision about whether Prodentim is right for you.  𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 Click here What is Prodentim Supplement? Prodentim Supplement is a dietary supplement specifically designed to support dental health. It is formulated with a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote oral hygiene and support overall gum and teeth health. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount What are the Ingredients in Prodentim? The Prodentim Supplement contains a unique combination of natural ingredients that work together to support dental health. Some of the key ingredients include: Vitamin Known for its antioxidant properties, vitamin C is essential for collagen production and helps maintain healthy gums. Coenzyme Q10: This powerful antioxidant helps reduce inflammation and supports gum health. Zinc: Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy teeth and gums and is involved in wound healing. Cranberry Extract: Cranberry extract is believed to help prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth, reducing the risk of plaque formation. Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, promoting oral health. What are the Prodentim Benefits?  Prodentim Supplement offers several potential benefits for dental health.Some of the key benefits of Prodentim include: Supports Gum Health: The blend of ingredients in Prodentim Supplement, such as coenzyme Q10 and vitamin C, may help support gum health and reduce inflammation. Maintains Healthy Teeth: The inclusion of zinc and cranberry extract in the formula may contribute to maintaining healthy teeth by preventing plaque formation. Promotes Oral Hygiene: The probiotics present in Prodentim Supplement may help maintain a healthy balance of oral microflora, which is essential for good oral hygiene. Prodentim Side Effects Prodentim Dental Supplement is generally considered safe for most individuals when taken as directed. However, it is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking medication.  Prodentim Reviews Customer feedback on Prodentim Supplement has been largely positive. Prodentim has an average rating of 4.85/5. Many users have reported improvements in their gum health and overall oral hygiene after incorporating this supplement into their daily routine. However, individual results may vary, and it is important to keep in mind that dietary supplements may not work the same way for everyone.  Prodentim Conclusion In conclusion, Prodentim Supplement is a dental health supplement that aims to support gum health, maintain healthy teeth, and promote oral hygiene. With its blend of natural ingredients, including vitamin C, coenzyme Q10, zinc, cranberry extract, and probiotics, Prodentim Supplement offers potential benefits for those seeking to enhance their dental health. As with any dietary supplement, it is advisable to consult with a healthcare professional before starting it. Click here to buy Prodentim from Prodentim Official Website and Get 75% Discount Click here to learn more GRE@#@$@@(^**_)( #prodentim prodentim reviews . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #prodentim                    
    • Yeah, if we could make it work, you sign him. All this talk about being a just above average QB is crazy. Dak is a top 10 QB, and his stats prove it. Give him a line and weapons, which we presumably have, and he'll be very good. I'm not going to ding a guy just because he's playing behind a good line and has a good wide receiver (as Dallas does). Dak is highly productive, and gives his team a good look every year.
    • I think Prescott is overrated as well. He is a lot better than anything we have. But it is so much money, I’d just steer clear.  I go withg what Frankw was saying, we need to keep plucking guys with potential from the draft board and cut down lists and one will hit.