• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With Seattle losing today,

bigdog10

15 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Umm unless I missed something that game could determine if we win the division. We are currently tied for the lead with NO.

Yep. The ideal scenario is Minnesota drops one to Green Bay next Saturday night. The saints lose to the falcons next Sunday while we beat the Bucs. We then play the falcons where a win would give us the two seed. 

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Nope. Rams have the common opponent tiebreaker with us if they win out. Actually if there is a three way tie with Minnesota (assuming we win division) then Minnesota gets 2 seed. The two seed is almost impossible for us now with the Rams winning since they have two very winnable games.

Also, I hope you meant that the Falcons beat the Saints. We need that to happen to win the division. 

Completely missed the rams in this equation. Good call. Also fixed the saints losing the falcons. 

46 minutes ago, Lumps said:

all I meant was if it’s a meaningless game I hope he rests them.

No scenario exists where if we win, the week 17 game is a meaningless game.

If the Falcons beat the Saints in week 16, a win gives us the division.

If the Saints beat the Falcons in week 16, a win and a Saints loss gives us the division.

Archived