• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henne Shredded the Ryan D

unicar15

That was sickening for me to watch. A guy making his 2nd start as "the guy" in Miami comes out and throws for 225 yards and 2 TDs. I don't want to hear that their running game is better than ours or that they have more talent on O because that is BS. We are as good or better than them at every single position on offense and they just put up 31 points with a ROOKIE QB!

I don't care that we beat the Skins or that we should probably go to 3-3 after we play the Bills and the Bucs. Even in Delhomme's good games he is an average QB. I was watching those two young guys last night each go up against 2 pretty good defenses and didn't have any kind of defense for Delhomme. It is just pitiful and won't be changed until Fox/Hurney are gone. They better be gone after this year.

Delhomme and Fox make it unbearable for me to watch Panthers football because I know that at the 15th-17th weeks of the season we will be playing meaningless football. Not to mention if for some miracle of an occurrence we make the playoffs, it means Fox will be back next year and we will go another year without addressing QB.

Miami is two and three with games coming up against New Orleans and the Jets in NY. Their fans are not happy and are likely to be less happy in a couple of weeks. We are one and three, and maybe two and three after next week. Our fans are not happy but might be more happy in a couple of weeks.

I bet many of Miami's fans would be pefectly willing to trade coaches with us.

Miami is two and three with games coming up against New Orleans and the Jets in NY. Their fans are not happy and are likely to be less happy in a couple of weeks. We are one and three, and maybe two and three after next week. Our fans are not happy but might be more happy in a couple of weeks.

I bet many of Miami's fans would be pefectly willing to trade coaches with us.

Lol I highly highly doubt they would want to trade the coaches who brought a

1-15 team to 11-5 and in the playoffs. I would trade coaches in a heartbeat.

Lol I highly highly doubt they would want to trade the coaches who brought a

1-15 team to 11-5 and in the playoffs. I would trade coaches in a heartbeat.

Fox took a team from 1-15 to 7-9 to 11-5 and a superbowl. Fanbases tend to have short memories. If Miami continues to struggle this year, some fans will be calling for his head. And if Miami continues to struggle, some of them will, right or wrong, consider Fox and upgrade. Its the nature of the business. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Fox took a team from 1-15 to 7-9 to 11-5 and a superbowl. Fanbases tend to have short memories. If Miami continues to struggle this year, some fans will be calling for his head. And if Miami continues to struggle, some of them will, right or wrong, consider Fox and upgrade. Its the nature of the business. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I would not mind having Henning back if they fire him. I always thought he was a great OC. One of the best at working with what he was given. Hell he even sent Jake to the Pro Bowl and helped Smith get the Triple Crown. A feet he has not even sniffed since then.

This year the Panthers will take a Quarterback high in the draft. HOPEFULLY they'll sit him on the bench next year while Jake takes his last or second to last turn. The class is deep enough and talented enough that if we can give our guy time to develop, he will be able to take the reins when Williams and Stewart are in their prime, and behind an experienced and talented offensive line.

Henne just gave a glimpse of what we're going to see here in a few years. Look forward to it. :)

This year the Panthers will take a Quarterback high in the draft. HOPEFULLY they'll sit him on the bench next year while Jake takes his last or second to last turn. The class is deep enough and talented enough that if we can give our guy time to develop, he will be able to take the reins when Williams and Stewart are in their prime, and behind an experienced and talented offensive line.

Henne just gave a glimpse of what we're going to see here in a few years. Look forward to it. :)

One good game and Henne's all Pro LOL. I doubt that. I would be willing to bet any coach can see that Moore is def a good QB Fox just wants to stick with Aaron Brooks oh and mean Jake Delhomme.

You know what watching Sanchez and Henne do so well against good Ds was eye opening. The excuse used by this FO that drafting QBs early is folly is such an outdated reason. Maybe it was true 20 yrs ago,but today's NFL is RULED by QBs from the rules that protect them to the commercial that make them the face of the league. Unfortunately, for us we're stuck with an aging average QB and a front office that is completely out of touch. BTW, Sean Smith looked great.

Archived