• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If I were the new owner(s)....

Jangler

I'd tell all of you to kiss my ass.

little backround...

I was a 49ers fan until the new owners said "we don't need Mariucci"; a 10 win coach with a bad team and cap hell...and they are still clawing their way out of that one. 

No matter who owns the team 6 months from now, if Rivera and staff are not retained, you can call Cam and this Panther team history.

So, it's a Superbowl win or bust, and years of becoming,....again.

5 minutes ago, Rags said:

I really don't think there's anyone who'd disagree with this, to be honest.

Hitting the hard reset just for the fug of it would be.

man, the way the world is going, reset is just resetting...

no, really this is what I meant to do...

alas multi-universe theory. 

lol

19 hours ago, csx said:

I think the talk of extension comes from the likely event that newxownership is a tearrangenentvof old ownership. 

I would agree with this and hope for this scenario. One of the other owners that were in for like 15%, 10% or whatever the breakdown was...would jump up and increase their ownership to 30% majority and keep this team exactly the way it is. OWNERSHIP based in and from the Carolinas!

No way a new owner/ owners is going to cut ties with Cam. Ron isn’t going anywhere either, multiple trips to the playoffs will buy you time with just about anyone. Not so sure about job security for our coordinators, Wilks will probably be a HC somewhere but Shula could be on the way out.

Archived