• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints Wildcard Gameday Thread.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, ickmule said:

Well, looks like I get to stay on the forum. :) 

enjoy the off season folks and look forward to more mediocrity next season.   Maybe the 2019 season will be a better one, once we have a new owner.  

F U man.....damn

Panthers 23

Saints 31

Cam looks good but Panthers falter in red zone, settling for 3 field goals since Cam can’t throw it to himself and the run game, outside of Cam, is non-existent. Brees & Co don’t have that problem, running tough and getting more TDS than FGs. I hate my honesty here and hope to God I’m all wrong. 

————————————

this was my prediction before the game. I wish it wasn’t so accurate. Damn. Cam balled out but the defense was a bit soft and the play calling was dubious at best. Ah well. 

How about Shula calling for McCaffrey and Olsen to max protect for a total of 7 blockers on that play that resulted intentional grounding and the 4 or 5 man rush still got home to Cam? Couldn’t have Armah and Dickson back there so you know, your only two receiving threats could run a route and get open on a crucial down? It makes 0 fuging sense. Shula has got to go. That’s so far beyond moronic. 

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

Brees wouldn't have gotten called for grounding there, and he would have got the PI for grabbing the receiver in the end zone.

Bree’s wr would have made a play on the ball in the endzone and caught it.

Every now and then it comes down to who steps up and makes a play.  The moment looked too large for funch. We lack play makers and difference makers. 

Just now, Semaj said:

He missed a 25 yard fg that would have left us 2 down here at the end of the game.  Then we could have kicked a fg to win it.  So yes he cost us the game.  There were other mistakes, but they wouldn't have mattered had he done his job.  Missing that FG in that situation is unacceptable.  Killed our momentum, gave it to N.O. and then took away any shot we had of winning the game with a FG at the end instead of having to chuck it wildly into the end zone.

He also made a 58 yard FG that is probably a less than 50% chance of making for most kickers.

Sure, the gimme FG miss sucks, but would you really trust Gano to kick a 45 yarder to win the game???? I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Pretty ballsy to even make that assumption based on this team's play over the past 2 weekends.

it is, and it does assume everything plays out the same. I do doubt that NO goes for it on 4th down at midfield only down by two. just saying it's what peoples reasoning is. gotta blame someone i guess.

I'm done with the NFL man, why invest so much only to get screwed at the most critical portions of the game. It's clear who the NFL wanted to win just basing off the last series unfathomable to call that grounding than a clear PI on funchess on the very next play and don't get me started on the clear dropped interception that wasn't even reviewed all god damn change of possessions are reviewed except that one fug you NFL fug you all to hell you greedy fuging cheaters

1 minute ago, Cuttinedge said:

Bree’s wr would have made a play on the ball in the endzone and caught it.

Every now and then it comes down to who steps up and makes a play.  The moment looked too large for funch. We lack play makers and difference makers. 

True. Just so damn close.

Archived