• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'd fire Gano right now

Jangler

Just now, KSpan said:

Dude still should have had the smarts to bat it down. If Mike freakin' Mitchell can do it (SF, 2013) then Adams should too.

For being an All-pro multi-Pro Bowl vet, he's been such a dilweed this season.  

Just now, Jangler said:

wait? you mean one thing leads to another?

Both are virtually redundant in the grand scheme of a game. Your argument would be more valid if it were for the game winner. When he’s forced to kick as many as he does game after game due to an inept red zone offense this poo is gonna happen at the worst times. 

Im not saying Gano is the best choice but right now we have bigger fish to fry. Offensive line is a problem. Lack of receiver depth is a problem. Poor secondary is a problem. Running game as a whole could be considered a problem with an aging Stewart. All more important issues than gano. 

12 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Are you implying the one he missed in the beginning was important and the other three were not? Pretty sure they were all equally important....

His job is to make every fg.  Thats all he is hired to do.  He is a professional kicker.  He failed at his job.  While he is not the only reason we lost.  He will not get a free pass.  Because if he did his job we would have won despite Clay dropping an easy TD along with the many other bad plays that happened during the game.

1 minute ago, Moneyman321 said:

His make at the end of the half gave us momentum going into the second half. If he would have missed that kick I believe this game would have been over quickly. 

Honestly i would have rather him make the first and miss the second.  At least we could understand missing a 58 yarder.  Plus he gave N.O. momentum who then capitalized with an immediate TD.

Archived