• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera Press Conference Scheduled For 3:00pm

bobsfoodbasics

A summary of the upcoming presser;

Mike did a great job during his time here

The Panthers are a better team than when Mike arrived, I have no Complaints

This was not my decision, talk to Mr Hurney

The firing of Mike does not mean there will be a change in how the offense is ran, we have been to the playoffs multiple times in Mikes tenure and this offense works. Whoever  is chosen to replace Mike will have a similar philosophy.

What he should say:

“I was forced to call a timeout to avoid a delay of game penalty for the last goddamn time! The second play of the game??? Hell, we had the first 10 plays SCRIPTED and he still couldn’t get the damn call in! Enough was that enough! I love Mike and wish him well but I apologize to the fans and most importantly to Cam Newton’s and the rest of the locker room for not making this move years ago.”

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What he should say:

“I was forced to call a timeout to avoid a delay of game penalty for the last goddamn time! The second play of the game??? Hell, we had the first 10 plays SCRIPTED and he still couldn’t get the damn call in! Enough was that enough! I love Mike and wish him well but I apologize to the fans and most importantly to Cam Newton’s and the rest of the locker room for not making this move years ago.”

The best part is literally every single TO like that Shula burns it did not lead to a conversion....like basically EVERY SINGLE TIME they came out with a poo play or a busted play or got sacked or some wacky bullshit that makes it look like they were hurried anyway.

Archived